Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone who is FAN from Donna the dead, and would like to purchase a brand new Donna the dead, there are good news. I had been checking in spirit Halloween, and they're being still sold, just as the beheaded gothic bride. Donna the dead is 149.99 right now, and shipping is like 5 bucks extra, so it'll be around 155 or something like that. If you'd like to purchase her, and another product, there is a "buy one, get second 50% off" so if you bouy somethin' else, she'll be 79 bucks! (or less) so, if you love her, buy her! ahahaha!

This message is for all of those who did not knew, anybody else, just don't tell me you already knew... hahah..

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
You guys are so lucky to have stores like that...:cool:

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I bought her from a site called things you never knew egisted. Got her for 29 bucks. Man did I get a deal. Problem with Donna is I put her out in my yard and the boys down the block felt her up. I think she liked it thought. LOL

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
I got my Donna at Michaels for about $20 a year ago....it was in a trashed box hidden toward the back of the store at the end of the clearance season

·
crossfit zombie
7,452 Posts
I am on the outs with spirit right now.This year they have really sucked at customer service.I still have a outstnding order from oct 30 that has not shipped.I ordered when items were half off.I got the costumes I ordered.But did not get the gothic farmer THAT is still being showed as available on their website.I haven't been charged for that part of the order so I don't care wheather I get it or not.However I was charged ALL the shipping charges up front so I paid 17.00 for three costumes.
They are showing alot of items I would think to be out of stock.So be careful if you are buying smaller items with larger as they may stick you like they did me with heavy shipping charges.
This year I don't think I will buy from them

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
I've only bought from their stores in town, so no experience online with them. I do understand the shipping issue...I ordered a fogger from CoolStuffCheap in September and thought all the shipping was free, but I missed the smallprint that said free shipping didn't apply to the fog juice....ouch! Don't get me wrong, the mistake was mine and their customer service was great.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WOW I see you've all got bad experiences from Spirit Halloween. Mmmm... can you guys tell me the web page where you got Donna soooo cheap?

·
crossfit zombie
7,452 Posts
WOW I see you've all got bad experiences from Spirit Halloween. Mmmm... can you guys tell me the web page where you got Donna soooo cheap?
The bad experience was this year previous years they have been great and only online.
Last year halloweenonly.com along with sister companys offered donna at that cheap price.They no longer have her ,I saw her somewhere for over 100.00 but can't remember where.I like the donna spirit has but I personally like the one in the white better tho.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts