Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across a picture of a Donna the dead box. I noticed something I zoomed in and it says Donnathedead.tv what dose that mean? If you have any ideas post it in the comments. If you have any Donna the dead items with the box please see if the box says this as well. Don'tdownloadthisit is MINE.jpg

·
Registered
38 Posts
Looks like she used to have her own website. Unfortunately, it looks like the site hasn't been active in a few years. The internet archive doesn't have any pages available, either.

·
Human Candy Shovel
1,107 Posts
Back before the subprime mortgage industry collapse, Gemmy did a fair number of websites specific to their products, Donna the Dead being one of them. Basically, like most other .tv domains, it was little more than a television commercial couple with a way to order online.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Back before the subprime mortgage industry collapse, Gemmy did a fair number of websites specific to their products, Donna the Dead being one of them. Basically, like most other .tv domains, it was little more than a television commercial couple with a way to order online.
Really? That is very cool to learn. Do you know what other props they did and what the website looked like?

·
Human Candy Shovel
1,107 Posts
Nearly a decade on? Nope, no clue what props they did individual sites for. Most likely it was limited to the newest props, since maintaining an empire of web domains can be costly, considering the time frame and type of bandwidth-heavy content.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts