Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
14,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I see that Dollar Tree has their pool noodles (now 1.25) on their website for qty ordering. No idea if they are stocking stores with them yet. Probably still the cheapest price new anywhere if you are looking for them for prop building or haunted/funhouse dangling ceiling obstacles (sure you know what I mean!) or cave stalactites.

Font Rectangle Parallel Writing implement Office supplies

If you are planning an underwater or pirate theme and looking to include starfish in the scene, the website is showing a 3-pack of plastic starfish. Also 1.25.

Font Line Cross Screenshot Pattern

These 3D floral wreath forms somehow say Halloween to me too!

Font Circle Symmetry Parallel Pattern

·
Registered
14,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
In the garden section of the website they have two different sizes of garden plant S hooks, a 2-pack 8” long and single ones 12” long. Use them for hanging lightweight decor from tree branches for example: ghosts, bats, props, lanterns.

Also in their Garden section are these hooked plant hangers. At 30” high could be used in the ground to support light strings, caution tape, barbed wire for example to create a “fenced off” area in your yard.

Rectangle Parallel Font Slope Diagram

A cheap hanging LED pillar candle torch maybe?

Liquid Water Triangle Fluid Font

A number of website items are only sold by the case but some are much smaller quantities. Not everything will find it’s way to a local store and sometimes, as I found out last year, things sold out and were not replaced in their warehouse for website or catalog ordering.

·
Registered
14,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you’re looking for cheap hanging vine material, they have two kinds.

Flower Plant Ingredient Leaf vegetable Houseplant
Flower Plant Botany Houseplant Terrestrial plant

I personally liked the 99 Cent Only vine garland I bought a few years ago better, longer I think, but the stores are only in certain states and no idea if they will be restocking them this year.

If the past year with shipping container issues is repeated this year, best to plan early and buy early regardless of where you are shopping.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,664 Posts

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,664 Posts
That's even better. I have a glass one like that & barely tapped it with a measuring cup & it put a crack in it. I only have air plants in it but I was so mad about it because I barely grazed the thing.

Might have to get a couple if I find them.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,664 Posts
I'll post this in the craft section but I thought that it would fit here since almost all the stuff is from Dollar Tree. FTR this isn't my vid, she's just a Youtuber I like & follow, & I haven't tried this yet but plan to make a couple if I can find the stupid flamingo cups. They seem like the kind of thing you can either find one or none.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts