Halloween Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ran into my local Dollar Tree to buy a shammy and was surprised to find Halloween goodies! Most of the same stuff from last year, but also some new little tombstones and statue busts of dracula and others that my Dollar Tree did not have last year. Sorry, i didn't have my cell phone with me or i'd post pics. Just wasn't expecting Halloween stuff on July 22nd!:)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Ran into my local Dollar Tree and was surprised to find Halloween goodies! Most of the same stuff from last year, but also some new little tombstones and statue busts of dracula and others that my Dollar Tree did not have last year. :)

Thanks Strangebrew, I will have to check them out tomorrow. :D

·
Registered
204 Posts
I dont have a dollar tree where i live the closest one is hour away last year when i discovered all they had i was in awe.... so now looks like i need to make a trip lol

·
Registered
687 Posts
woohoo you made my night. I already have fall background on my computer (in hopes that it will speed things along :p )

·
Registered
14,567 Posts
If you guys go to the thread "First Halloween Sightings in Stores..." (General Halloween) and "Halloween Watch 2009" (General Halloween) you'll see two threads have already been posting for a number of weeks about what's on the shelves already. Lots of pics too. Dollar Tree is included BTW.

·
Registered
348 Posts
As I said in the other thread...I stopped by my local Dollar Tree over the weekend. Scooped up a bunch of skull mugs & martini glasses for this year's party. I plan to go back to see if they've added anything.

·
Registered
670 Posts
As I said in the other thread...I stopped by my local Dollar Tree over the weekend. Scooped up a bunch of skull mugs & martini glasses for this year's party. I plan to go back to see if they've added anything.
Hey Synical- when I read your original post I got excited and went to check my dollar tree and they didn't have any of the skull stuff. I'll check back in this weekend!

·
Registered
487 Posts
the dollar store has some really good Halloween stuff. I found alot of great things there last year! I have check mine out next week.

·
Registered
20,817 Posts
The one by me had absolutely nothing, othen than a few types of cutesy water globes, when I stopped last weekend. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what they have this year, since Dollar Tree put most major retail stores to shame last year, in my opinion.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Hey Synical- when I read your original post I got excited and went to check my dollar tree and they didn't have any of the skull stuff. I'll check back in this weekend!

If I remember, and I'd place the odds at about 50/50, I'll takes pics of the mugs/glasses tonight & post 'em. They had a few other items there, too, but nothing I'd probably get.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I went to 3 by me. The first two just had some ceramic candy dishes or candle holders. The last one had the busts, tombstones, and crows. I had been bummed out after the first two, so i was stoked to see this stuff at the third. I bought all the busts, several crows, and some of the tombstones to go with a few i bought last year from them.

For those of you haven't seen anything yet, just keep looking and your eye out!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts