Halloween Forum banner

141 - 160 of 278 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Has anyone happened to spot any of the packaged organs DT used to sell? I've been to 4 different ones in two states and I cant seem to track any down. I'll be disappointed if they don't bring those back this year.

·
Wisp in the Mist
1,953 Posts
I hope you found your Tombstone Corners. Ours is one of the small-to-medium stores, but they have the houses (although they're still in the boxes). Maybe try calling them first so you don't waste a trip :D
I did, thank you! I went back yesterday, because someone posted a page from the DT manager's planner book that said it was supposed to be set up by the 26th. Our store had been stocking other things prior to that, so I was sure that they'd have everything represented by then.

I picked up the witch house, and the witch. I am sure that I'll go back for others next week. :)

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
I have hope my DT will get the village pieces, I went last night and they still have two pallets of boxes just sitting on the floor waiting to be opened and put on shelves. I tried as hard as i could to see if any were the skelly birds but I didn't see anything that indicated they were....nothing to say they werent either so I'm still hoping. they did have the smaller village pieces, like the witch, gazebo, little gate with pumpkin no houses yet ( which is what I want) but since they got the accessories I think they will get the houses too.

I can't believe they are so slow and just leave unopened boxes just cluttering up the floor, no one was working on them at all.

·
Registered
531 Posts
One of our DT stores has had boxes piled up for three days, still without much making it on the shelf. Some boxes in the middle showed a picture of a mummy owl. Curious if anyone has seen those out yet, and what you think.

And hats off to whoever first mentioned those skellie birds. :) Finally found them and brought a half dozen home with me. So great for the price. Already feel like I should have bought more.

Plastic Ninja, I have not seen any of those packaged organs at any DT I've been at.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts

Went to DT today. They were putting some things on the shelves as I was there but they had a decent amount of stuff already set up. No birds, so that was a bit disappointing but I did pick up a few other things - the changing man & woman lenticulars, a couple big spiders, two "bone" necklaces which I'll take apart to craft with, a couple skulls and one or two other things I can't remember now.

I did not see any organs or intestines either - only the clear plastic brain "mold".

·
Registered
10 Posts
I saw the Dollar store chains and to me they are to short for me to use. I can make my own for cheaper. I got couple ideas to do it off of Pinterest.

·
Registered
151 Posts
The skeleton birds are flying off the door. The DT stores in my area had the birds and are now out of stock. If you see them don't wait they will be gone. Also I haven't seen the glow in dark paint yet. Has anybody else seen it yet?

·
Wisp in the Mist
1,953 Posts
The skeleton birds are flying off the door. The DT stores in my area had the birds and are now out of stock. If you see them don't wait they will be gone. Also I haven't seen the glow in dark paint yet. Has anybody else seen it yet?
Ours had the tubes of glow paint with the unpainted ceramic pieces, mesh ribbon, and satin ribbon. I don't know if all stores will put them out in the same way, or not.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Plastic Ninja, I haven't seen any of the organs but then again none of the DT in my area had them last year either so i wouldn't be surprised if I don't see any this year as well. I'll holler if I see them.
Still no skelly birds for me either, I would be happy with one or two but so far its a no go.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Bought 3 more skelly birds today. Up to 6 for me and a couple for my Victim.

I have been to 4 different dollar trees and have not seen any organs.

Due to the popularity of the birds I bet they expand into other small animals next year.

Im glad I found them 1st :)

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
Wife and I ran in the larger of 2 DTs in our area yesterday and grabbed a few things for the party and outside decorations to use for filler items. I grabbed 3 of those hanging reapers. For a buck, they'll make great accent pieces.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I went to 4 different dollar stores looking for those skeletal birds, NOTHING. I'm so sad! Now I'm fixated on putting one in a cage. I know other stores make them but I like to pinch when I can.

I did get one of the glittery owls, I know a lot of people aren't into the glitter but I love it.

View attachment 293793
I have quite a few of the glitter owls from last year & love them! They look great in a display!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am lucky my DT is in a location not many people know about not even the hold core couponers knows about it. I go every Sat Morning and the people work there in the morning knows me very well. I am planing on getting more of the skeletons birds on Sat morning along with my papers for coupons. Anyone knows of how to pain them to look more skeleton like?

141 - 160 of 278 Posts