Halloween Forum banner

181 - 200 of 278 Posts

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
I stopped in the bigger DT again this morning to pick some more supplies and they had stocked more Halloween items. Sadly no skeleton birds though. They did have 3 pegs full of WHITE creepy cloth! First time I've seen that in any of our DT's. I grabbed 2 packs to use on the fence that's going around our outside witch scene this year.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Thank you for posting this year's run down. Have you considered making a video of everything that has been put out in the last three years of the villages? That would be extremely helpful for the ones who are unsure if they have everything

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
Thank you for posting this year's run down. Have you considered making a video of everything that has been put out in the last three years of the villages? That would be extremely helpful for the ones who are unsure if they have everything

If you check my channel I have videos of the first 2 years as well.

·
Registered
435 Posts
OOps.......sorry, I am new at this forgot to add.

The SKU # 240492 is for the DollarTree Skeleton Bird.
I tried using the SKU number to order online and nothing shows up. Did you order over the phone?
I looked at both stores close to me and neither had the birds.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I went to 4 different Dollar Tree stores last Friday hunting the new village pieces. No luck at any of them. In fact, only 1 store had any village pieces at all and they were ones I had already bought here where I live.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I checked out a dollar store and they didn't have much Halloween stuff out they were just starting to put out but I did mange to pick up a few Halloween Signs that are super cute! For a dollar you would never guess! If you would like pictures let me know!

I also went to a Dollar General and they had a bunch of halloween stuff out! I was going crazy haha. I bought a pillow, some candles, and a few wooden fall quote signs!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Surprisingly, our DT stores in Canada are getting pretty much the same stuff as the US stores (sometimes we don't get a some of the newer popular things).... even though they're not done stocking, I picked up:
*off white creepy cloth
*skull mirror in frame
*mercury glass skull
*orange tubing
*orange burlap ribbon with black zig zags
*TOT tombstone
...now to find the skelly birds!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I tried using the SKU number to order online and nothing shows up. Did you order over the phone?
I looked at both stores close to me and neither had the birds.

Hi Barbie K.......I sent you a message that should help you.

Also, the skeleton birds are not pictured on the site. But you can get them with the SKU number.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
282 Posts
I visited my local DT and found all the tombstone corner pieces (I think?) but I didn't find the bird skellys, glow in the dark paint or any of the paintable figures/skulls/pumpkins. Then again they had two completely empty aisles ready to be stocked with Halloween items...so I hope later on (maybe in October?) they have those things...even though I think one aisle is going to be dedicated to costume junk.

I made a video about my DT haul on my blog if anyone wants to check it out? You don't have to though: http://astortheundeadgamer.blogspot.com/

·
Registered
695 Posts
what are you guys doing with the skellie birds? my DT had a ton of them when I went y'day, I only picked up one which I am giving to my secret reaper

·
Registered
296 Posts
what are you guys doing with the skellie birds? my DT had a ton of them when I went y'day, I only picked up one which I am giving to my secret reaper
Im making a skeleton witch cauldron creep which will be in the fro t of my garage(to keep the mechanics out of the elements)...I bought a whole case of the skelly birds and figure I will have them flying overhead (hanging from open garage door ) in some sort of flock :?

·
Registered
435 Posts
Almost ordered the birds online but decided to check one last store and there they were. They were not near the halloween merchandise. They were on the bottom shelf closer to the front door. I would have missed them had the clerk not pointed them out to me when I inquired about them.

In a low voice, almost a whisper, she asked,"what are you going to do with all those birds" :rolleyes:

Also picked up a few things to decorate at work.

Attachments

·
Celtic Spirit
2,100 Posts
I want one to put on The Harvester. I keep stopping by three different DT but nada. :( When I ask about them, I get a blank look so I'm assuming they haven't been put out yet.

181 - 200 of 278 Posts