1 - 20 of 278 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Wisp in the Mist
1,953 Posts
Did they only carry the glitter crows last year, or did they carry regular crows, too? I see the glitter ones this year (in the costume accessory section of the website for some reason), but I don't see plain ones in the decoration section.

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
They have added more items to their site including the plastic skulls. Finally. I need a case, which I just ordered. :)

Reactions: ooojen

·
Registered
283 Posts
Did they only carry the glitter crows last year, or did they carry regular crows, too? I see the glitter ones this year (in the costume accessory section of the website for some reason), but I don't see plain ones in the decoration section.
Ours had regular one last year McBernes got a ton of them.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,088 Posts
I got one of the paper catalogs & in the back it stated their Halloween stuff should be online July 31.

I'm a sucker for solar bobble thingies, shelf sitters & their small tombstones, so I'll probably get some of those when they hit the stores if they have new ones. Last year the tombstones were repeats or leftovers.

·
The Sea Witch
2,447 Posts
Mine had regular crows, and owls too.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Went to my DT today - nothing but a few little figurines. They might have a few Halloween flowers mixed in with fall floral, but I didn't see the purple and black roses they have pictured online, that I need for my wedding scene. I'm getting so impatient lol...all they have is school stuff and luau stuff - and they changed the grass skirt color from tan to green, so you can't even use them to make Cousin It anymore.

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
Seem to be adding more and more to the website.

I called today to check on my case of skull as I haven't received any emails since I placed the order 7 days ago. It's still being processed at the warehouse. They seem to be taking longer this year. I've ordered stuff every year and I've always had it within a weeks time.

I have also tried tirelessly to find out any information on Tombstone Corners and can not get an answer on if they will have new pieces this year or not.

1 - 20 of 278 Posts