Halloween Forum banner

81 - 100 of 966 Posts

·
Margarita Goddess
5,440 Posts
Curious if you have pics showing how well they light. Ive almost bought them a couple times but never did :(
Was too cloudy here in Central FL yesterday, obviously, because they were not very bright. Not looking good today either. My multi color chaning one from Habitat was doing it's thing. Perhaps it's because I tilted them to shine on the gargoyles?

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,006 Posts
so i was wondering how these little faces worked i picked up a few and this shape reminded me of a lab jar they come with 3 different color beads i put 2 in this one just to see what it would do thought i would share :)

·
Margarita Goddess
5,440 Posts
:( I cannot have those in my house (the vases), I have a cat that eats anything plastic.
I wondered how they worked & looked too. Thanks for sharing.

·
Margarita Goddess
5,440 Posts
Actually an expensive dangerous flaw for him & the breed. Almost died, costly vet bills & lots of sleepless nights.
You never realize how much Plastic you have around until you have to make sure there is none for the munching. It is like crack to him, he can find it anywhere, the smallest thing. Wouldn't give him up for the would though.
My daughter's cat ate any rubber necklaces, bracelets & earphone cords & cords to her MP3. I just told her she needed to put her stuff away.

·
Margarita Goddess
5,440 Posts
Will wait patiently while you make them saki. :cool:

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,006 Posts
so i picked up these foam white boards from dollor tree.

and i am going to make my army cards for dark Alice got one done yesterday have about 12 more to do but give you a idea :)

here is the after

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I like the cards. I have to add to my list of things to do. I do use the same foam board.... It does not like spray paint. It buckles.

81 - 100 of 966 Posts