Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dollar Tree really has some decent Halloween stuff for A dollar!!! The beverage stick on labels set of 4 - nice ones - $1
nice wooden signs $1
black crows $1
for the haunter on a budget and aren't we all
Victoria1313

·
Registered
6,718 Posts
This is my first year to DO Halloween other than my old scarcrows and pumpkins and Dollar Tree was the inspiration for most of my room's themes. I picked up a lot of things there in numerous trips. They do have some cool stuff for cheap. Got to love it. I keep hoping they get some more of the severed gory hands and feet in. I only got one foot.

Dollar General has some pretty cool stuff too. I guess I will buy their arms and feet that are severed. They are $5.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I am in love with Dollar Tree right now. I've gotten so much great stuff. Not only do they have an awesome Halloween section but they also have flicker tealights and colored lightbulbs.

ETA: I stocked up on bottle labels last year of both sizes and this year I only see the larger ones so I'm debating getting more or not.

·
Where wolf?
1,277 Posts
OMG I went to their site and they already have their "Xmas Corner" link, and NOTHING prominent for Halloween. :p

Jeeeeeez why don't everyone just start their xmas sections after July 4th? LOL

·
The Goddess of Screams
518 Posts
I'm like Halloweenier, I have been twice now - and spent an average of $40 each time!! LOL I never realized they had such cool Halloween stuff. I mean, alone, it's kinda cheesy, BUT thier stuff is perfect for altering and using in other props. And for a $1 each, you can't beat it!!

In fact, I plan to go back Friday, and see if there are any new things been added - I'm sure I'll spend at least another $20! :D

·
Registered
133 Posts
I LOVE the dollar tree. I was so impressed with their Halloween selection this year. I always pick something up and think, "Eh, it's just a dollar, why not?" and by the end of my trip I've actually spent way more than I intended. hehe...
I got lots of great stuff from there. :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
people r selling the bottle labels - exact same ones on ebay 4 $9.95!!!!!
Stopped by and got some great items at DT over the weekend - including small tombstones - great as fillers - small plastic skulls that I am hoping will work for the top of my fence poles and foam skulls on sting.

Then I was cruising through Ebay stuff and there were the tombstones for $5 each plus $3 shipping and the skulls on a string - 2 strings for $7.95 plus $5 shipping!!!! OMGosh - this people are nuts!! I have to say I almost didn't buy the skulls - felt they were even a bit cheap for $1 - if I had gotten them off of Ebay and paid that much I would be so ticked!

·
Registered
163 Posts
I've been printing out creepy pictures of people and body parts and such, and bought all my frames for them from the Dollar Tree. I LOVE how they've turned out so far! I've also been getting fillers for my potion bottles. They have a great yellow body wash that has been perfect for some of my bottles with cockroaches (also from the DT) and snakes (yep those too). I got lots of "grow me" body parts and bugs...I've probably spent $75 so far, and still need more frames and growing parts. My husband HATES whenever I say I'm going there. :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
We went yesterday and earlier I had mentioned that I need to get some lights for out in the yard to highlight the tombstones. My wife says, what about these stick and press lights. Brilliant!! A buck a piece and some cheapo "Heavy duty" batteries (yup they are junk, but only gonna be used one night) and we were good to go. But why don't they ever have the Turkey Creek Spicy pork rinds!!! They only have the plain.:(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts