Halloween Forum banner
121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
My other ride is a Ninja
12,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #121 ·
My brothers girlfriend is a Disney-aholic. She laughs at our Halloween addiction, we laugh at her Disney one. Celebrating her bday today and we decided part of her gift should mix the two....

Image inspiration from Pinterest. But also think some one on here did a version too. (Can't find now, sorry.)
now that is briliant haha love it

·
Registered
137 Posts
I am so impressed, you all have some serious talent! I'm keeping my fingers crossed I can find some gems like these to make some decorations of my own!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Wreath Cut flowers Flower Christmas decoration Plant

Here's my wreath. Everything is from the dollar tree except for the black burlap ribbon which I picked up from Hobby Lobby.

After seeing the other faerie skeletons in this thread, I may need to make another and improve on my wings!!

Yellow Animation Fictional character

Definitely inspired and going back to the dollar store today! I must try to paint my rats & make them a tad more realistic too!!

·
Registered
526 Posts
DT Skellies on signpost

Not exactly a craft, but thought I'd add here anyway. This is the signpost we've been working on and those are 16" DT skeletons climbing it. We reuse the Skellies year to year. Last year they were on our mailbox. Just tie them up with fishing line or zip ties or twist ties.

Attachments

·
Margarita Goddess
5,443 Posts
Not exactly a craft, but thought I'd add here anyway. This is the signpost we've been working on and those are 16" DT skeletons climbing it. We reuse the Skellies year to year. Last year they were on our mailbox. Just tie them up with fishing line or zip ties or twist ties.
Thanks!! I was wondering what I could do to our mailbox. :D

·
My other ride is a Ninja
12,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #130 ·
View attachment 220673

Here's my wreath. Everything is from the dollar tree except for the black burlap ribbon which I picked up from Hobby Lobby.

After seeing the other faerie skeletons in this thread, I may need to make another and improve on my wings!!

View attachment 220674

Definitely inspired and going back to the dollar store today! I must try to paint my rats & make them a tad more realistic too!!
I actual love the wings you did

·
Registered
526 Posts
DT Skellies on mailbox link

Thanks!! I was wondering what I could do to our mailbox. :D
Here's the link to the mailbox from last year if you want to check it out.
http://www.halloweenforum.com/general-halloween/131729-release-minions.html?highlight=

·
Margarita Goddess
5,443 Posts
121 - 133 of 133 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.