Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Blue Pill? or Red Pill?
4,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, doing a nuclear fallout theme - this girl needs lots of camo.:cool::cool: Real camo is crazy expensive. I had another thread which I posted making camo from this packing material I found. Well, then I saw this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8_Rpon5SmM
and I found this: http://www.dollartree.com/party-supplies/tableware/tablecovers/Dark-Gold-Plastic-Table-Covers-54x108-/574c511c582p337552/index.pro (was really more of a khaki color as you see below) and voila....I think it looks great for throw ins on furniture props, and best of all its plastic (aka waterproof)....Opened up all the way looks like camo....

Image.jpg

·
Registered
13,904 Posts
Thanks MatrixMom for the YouTube link. I enjoyed her video and see that Hollywood Haunts has a few other videos that I will come back and watch as well. I have issues with being around burlap and jute, things fiberous like that that release tiny fibers in the air really bother my nose. Probably something to think about with ToTers as well. The DT tablecloth sounds like a great cheap alternative to it and no fibers. Love it!

·
Blue Pill? or Red Pill?
4,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had bought some jute fabric at save-on-crafts.com awhile back and was trying it out. Fibers everywhere. I got sneezy too. Def not using this inside. When I saw the color of the tablecloth at dollar tree, thats when I put the two together -

Hollywood Haunters are fantastic - and I think they are both so dang cute aren't they?

Thanks MatrixMom for the YouTube link. I enjoyed her video and see that Hollywood Haunts has a few other videos that I will come back and watch as well. I have issues with being around burlap and jute, things fiberous like that that release tiny fibers in the air really bother my nose. Probably something to think about with ToTers as well. The DT tablecloth sounds like a great cheap alternative to it and no fibers. Love it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts