Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got an email about "Fall & Harvest" being out online right now. Here is what they have for Halloween so far. Most is "case only" right now.

Thinking of ordering a case of these & repurposing them into other decor or putting REAL flowers in them for fall. I don't see the larger ones yet but I still have most of a case of those & boy are they a pain in the butt to store since they're bigger. These little guys will be easier to hide....uh...I mean STORE, yeah store!! ;) :D

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Just got an email about "Fall & Harvest" being out online right now. Here is what they have for Halloween so far. Most is "case only" right now.

Thinking of ordering a case of these & repurposing them into other decor or putting REAL flowers in them for fall. I don't see the larger ones yet but I still have most of a case of those & boy are they a pain in the butt to store since they're bigger. These little guys will be easier to hide....uh...I mean STORE, yeah store!! ;) :D
View attachment 745844
Those are cute. Can’t wait to see what Halloween goodies are coming.

·
Registered
54 Posts

View attachment 745844
Your the hero we needed rn. I usually don't find out about there décor till August.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Usually we have to wade through all the back to school stuff first too. The downside to the online stuff is that a lot of it you hafta buy in cases which is fine for some stuff but a lot of their stuff I just want 1 or 2 of each.

The closer we get to fall they may offer more things in smaller quantities.

You can also get on the mailing list & they'll even send paper catalogs if you request them & you'll also get the early emails.

·
Somewhat Eccentric
2,323 Posts
Those signs do look better than some of the previous ones they've had. Might have to get a few of those too.

About ordering by the case, I've considered ordering a case of the larger styrofoam pumpkins several times, but then I usually have to pick and choose in store to get the best ones. If I order a case online then I'm stuck with the defective/imperfect ones as well. Of course depending on what I'm using them for, it probably wouldn't matter.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah what I tend to use them for, paper macheing over them, it doesn't matter what shape they're in.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Usually we have to wade through all the back to school stuff first too. The downside to the online stuff is that a lot of it you hafta buy in cases which is fine for some stuff but a lot of their stuff I just want 1 or 2 of each.

The closer we get to fall they may offer more things in smaller quantities.

You can also get on the mailing list & they'll even send paper catalogs if you request them & you'll also get the early emails.
Really? I've always gotten emails but I didn't know they sent stuff in the mail.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Glanced at the Halloween stuff...kind of let down. Not much new things, lot of stuff from last year. Like that potion welcome sign...I bought it last year lol.

I am interested in the see/hear/speak no evil skelly's though.

And no sign of anything new for the village I see. I wish they'd bring the village pieces back or do new pieces. I'm still missing a few buildings from the 2014 and 2015 sets. And I can't find any info on newer sets so I assume they didn't make newer ones or they weren't advertised.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gemmydog they will send out catalogs but you gotta request them. I get an email saying "Our new (insert season or holiday here) catalog is coming out! Click here to request!"

Astor give them some time, I think later in the month they'll put up new stuff online. At least that's what the header on the site says, "Come back next July for our full Halloween selection." I'll post about it here as soon as I get a heads up email.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
My local DT has already started putting out fall flowers and some small pumpkin items. Guess if I’m buying sunflowers and pansies for a few crafting projects I might want to get on it!

·
Registered
454 Posts
Oooh I like that Happy Harvest Fall Fairy Garden set. I think I might cave and buy it so I don't have to run around trying to get every piece in store.

Also those wood pattern pumpkins look...new? I don't remember them I like the tall dark wood one.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Thanks for the head's up on the fall stuff! I ended up buying a case each of the metal corn stakes and the sunflower stakes! I'll give some of each to my mom & aunt this fall, and then I'll yuck some up for the Halloween display and keep some nice for when we stick some cornstalks from Halloween into a smaller display for Thanksgiving.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I am off to DT now to get some birthday cards for kids so I'll let ya know what they've got (if anything).

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
FTR, the paint jobs on a lot of the fairy garden things are kinda horrible. I bought a bunch of the spring ones & repainted them & my husband did the gnomes.

The pics are great but what you get will NOT look like that. The paint will be slapdash, they might have eyes that are different sizes, the whiskers on that cat will be too wide or not wide enough, the green paint for the grass will be halfway up the pumpkin or house, just don't expect the fairly nicely painted garden stuff from the pic.

I usually buy the & have to repaint most of them, even if I'm just sitting them outside somewhere. I do the same for the shelf sitters they sell for most holidays too.

There's some new stuff:
Halloween Fairy Garden:

Looks like they've add the stacking book boxes (case only right now)

Ceramic light up ghost

Lots of other stuff too in smaller quantities but of course the things I'd want are only available in the cases!

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
FTR, the paint jobs on a lot of the fairy garden things are kinda horrible. I bought a bunch of the spring ones & repainted them & my husband did the gnomes.

The pics are great but what you get will NOT look like that. The paint will be slapdash, they might have eyes that are different sizes, the whiskers on that cat will be too wide or not wide enough, the green paint for the grass will be halfway up the pumpkin or house, just don't expect the fairly nicely painted garden stuff from the pic.

I usually buy the & have to repaint most of them, even if I'm just sitting them outside somewhere. I do the same for the shelf sitters they sell for most holidays too.

There's some new stuff:
Halloween Fairy Garden:

Looks like they've add the stacking book boxes (case only right now)

Ceramic light up ghost

Lots of other stuff too in smaller quantities but of course the things I'd want are only available in the cases!
The zoomed pic is different from the normal pic on the books. Interesting...

1 - 20 of 59 Posts