Halloween Forum banner

161 - 172 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Ok I found the houses and bought the 3. After reading all the responses I wish I had bought them all! I'm finally off tomorrow and plan on hitting every dollar tree in town. I will post whatever I find
I was beginning to think they didn't really exist. I have some bigger stores to try this weekend, but would love a set of you can find them.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
Oh I have a tub full of that too!!:LOL:

I almost want those houses, but just to see that they exist will be enough. I don't need them, I'm passing out extraneous stuff to friends & family now as it is!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Sharing another DT craft, i saw this on pinterest but it had no instructions. I went to DT and was able to find everything i needed (except spray and and paracord). These are just 2 baskets together with a skeleton inside, top with a chain. They will go outside off my bird feeder hanger, if it ever stops being so dang windy...

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #167
Those are much nicer than the smaller ceramic villages they put out. You can actually tell that those are supposed to be haunted houses.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Welp I struck out at Dollar Tree. I couldn't find several items. I managed to at least get the motion activated ghost figure...

I might try one last time but the DT I went to already had half a section for Xmas junk...I'm not hopeful.

I'm still searching for:

If anyone is willing to send them to me at cost (plus shipping), please let me know. I'm really after the book gift box. But I'd like to get all of these things.
I have one of the houses and the other items. I can't figure out how to private message on this new forum to get items to you.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I have 3 of these

1 of these

Some Casting Spells and Spells, Potions and Creepy Concotions boxes in different sizes, and 1 purple church if anyone would like me to send.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I found some nice skulls, I bought a ton of them (okay 27 of them) and I am going to use them for walkway markers. I stuck a 3 watt pink LED in them and lit it up.
You know we did the same thing last year and had great luck using glow sticks. Since the DT skulls are really thin, it worked great. Lighting them was a last minute decision cause glow sticks was not cost effective.

161 - 172 of 172 Posts