Halloween Forum banner

41 - 60 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Those potion bottles look pretty cool. If I was going for that sort of theme, I'd be all over them. That and the book boxes lol.

RCIAG I hope you post a picture after you're done "retrofying" those gourds in the OP.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Never done shipping with them. I’m assuming no issues?

And omg I’m just so happy I’m not looking at that countdown anymore! These little potion bottles are great!

They come UPS to your home & I've never had any issues. I think because I've bought cases of things they're just shipped in their original box like they'd be shipped to the store, just as they are but I've also never ordered anything fragile, just those gourds & pumpkins.

They had those bottles last year & they are cute.

I have pics somewhere of my tree from last year or the year before & I used to those gourds on them. I'll have to find it & upload them later.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
They come UPS to your home & I've never had any issues. I think because I've bought cases of things they're just shipped in their original box like they'd be shipped to the store, just as they are but I've also never ordered anything fragile, just those gourds & pumpkins.

They had those bottles last year & they are cute.

I have pics somewhere of my tree from last year or the year before & I used to those gourds on them. I'll have to find it & upload them later.
Thanks for the info. Of the 4 Dollar Tree stores I have near me, we didn’t have the bottles so I must have missed them. But it’s good to know they can ship and you won’t get broken merchandise.

We are still not seeing Halloween in our stores yet minus a few boxes of rubber bats and some lights I saw. I’m hoping as we get to the end of August we will see some more merchandise pop up.

·
It's pronounced "Fronkensteen."
537 Posts
Was at DT last week, still mostly back to school stuff but they are starting to work in the Fall/Halloween items, at least in NW Indiana.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Here's what I did with some of those gourds & pumpkins. I made a bunch, kept some for my tree & sold some for at our Fire Department dinners & breakfasts. Some are from DT, some are from Michaels.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I wiped my dollar store out of their felt stickers. Oops. They only had a small section set up for Halloween items. I seen that there was a flyer for the store that said Halloween items should be put up by the 25th. So I will be going back that day! Hoping it will all be out by then.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I wiped my dollar store out of their felt stickers. Oops. They only had a small section set up for Halloween items. I seen that there was a flyer for the store that said Halloween items should be put up by the 25th. So I will be going back that day! Hoping it will all be out by then.
Our Dollar Tree has a small amount out but not much yet. I haven't seen the felt stickers! I'm still on the hunt for the Happy Halloween sign that is in the Harry Potter font. I scoured 3 stores repeatedly last year looking for it and never had any luck. I hope you find more goodies at your store soon!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Our Dollar Tree has a small amount out but not much yet. I haven't seen the felt stickers! I'm still on the hunt for the Happy Halloween sign that is in the Harry Potter font. I scoured 3 stores repeatedly last year looking for it and never had any luck. I hope you find more goodies at your store soon!
My store doesn't get everything in they should either. They had Thanksgiving cards out before the Halloween cards... but all the Halloween cards are just ones for children and grandchildren. It's such a small section. I am hoping they get more because I have a few card exchanges I am involved in. They had like one kiosk of Halloween stuff at ours. Which is where the felt stuff was. Mostly craft items and a few decorations. They never know when they are getting stuff in. They will tell you next truck every time you visit lol. Hopefully your stores get more out. Unfortunately our better dollar tree is 30 minutes away and we don't drive. So we have to deal with the one in town that we can walk to.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
I love buying DT cards & framing them. Some of them have great images so I'll buy them, stick them to the envelope or a piece of construction paper & stick 'em in DT frames.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Last year I bought their small solar plastic pumpkins and I LOVE them!! I went to every single store hunting them down. I truly hope they bring those back
Me too. I bought 3 last year, hoping they still work, would love to have more.

I bought these 3 small plastic toy display buildings tonight. They're not much, but I like them. There's a place underneath where you can add an led tea light candle.

·
Registered
15 Posts

View attachment 717222
I bought these 3 small plastic toy display buildings tonight. They're not much, but I like them. There's a place underneath where you can add an led tea light candle.
These were at the dollar tree?? I haven't seen these online!! I hope they come to my store so bad.

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,006 Posts

View attachment 717222
what section were these in at the dollar tree?

41 - 60 of 172 Posts