Halloween Forum banner

21 - 40 of 172 Posts

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Looks like a lot of last year's stuff is coming back. Last year they had some great book boxes for Halloween & Christmas.

I need several garlands because I never put up any light strings with just bare strings, I always wrap garland around it. Same goes for any light strings I hang for anything, especially inside. I even do it for the battery operated strands I use outside on my tikis.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I saw those & thought they were the same little ones from last year! Those will perfectly match the ones from last year too!!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Loving the little signs! I wanted a pumpkin patch sign and a witch sign and you cannot beat $1. I bought one of the little book boxes last year and it was great. Looks like a small pile might be in my future. Thanks for all the posts!

·
Registered
567 Posts
So glad to see they have the led light strings in Halloween colors now. I have used them for Xmas and they last all month on the cheap Dollar Tree batteries.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I’m definitely getting those boxes that look like books! I am going to keep checking my DT every time I go into town.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Ok I went today and they have a small end cap of Halloween (nothing fantastic), and a whole bunch of Thanksgiving..not Fall but Thanksgiving. Does that make sense?

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Not much DT does sometimes makes sense. They'll have Christmas out the week after the Halloween stuff goes up.

·
Royalty Unleashed!
2,627 Posts
Thanks so much for posting this info. I had no idea Dollar Tree had such a website. I see there are lots of goodies at my local store and will visiting this week.

21 - 40 of 172 Posts