Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 297 Posts
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got 5 of those porcelain dolls for 99p for on Ebay so it was a pretty good bargain. I changed the Polly Possessed Doll gave her a dress dye and glow in the dark paint eyes. Got rid of Tilly tongue out (she's now Stephanie stitch) dyed her dress too and added a spider doll.

·
The Goddess of Screams
518 Posts
I made one zombie doll last year, and LOVED IT!!! It freaked everyone out!! I had it in the graveyard and it was kinda lost in the display.

Looking at your dolls, I think I'll make up a bunch like you did and make a whole doll display this year. Which means I'll have to borrow some of your ideas!! ;)

·
Registered
400 Posts
what did you make the spider one out of? Did u have a spider prop and add the head? Cool dolls! Did u say u paid 99p as in pounds for them? WOW thats expensive...no? I try to troll garage sales and craigslist...ebay as well but I mostly can't justify the shipping on a 2 dollar doll being 8 or 9 dollars lol

2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The spider body was my sons Dr Who, empress of racnoss toy, he's grown out of Dr Who (no doubt now that I've ripped her head off, she'll become rare and collectable). I just I gave it a repaint and used my trusty hot glue gun to stick the head on.

I got 5 of the dolls for 99 pence from ebay with the P&P it came to £5.99 still not too bad. The P&P can be expensive on ebay. I've seen some locally so I'm hoping to get them.

2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OMG - those are horrible (in a good way!) Regular dolls creep me out and you stepped it up a LOT! Love your creativity!

You have to let us know what your brother's reaction is!
I'd love to own a replica of the Poltergeist movie clown, he'd never visit my house again lol

Aww your avatars so cute, is that your pup?

1 - 20 of 297 Posts