Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Psychomaniac
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was the first and hopefully last time! It was suddenly Halloween and we were totally unprepared. All my regular props were still stored in my warehouse and nothing was setup right. People started showing up and we were totally unprepared. I was confused too since I remembered looking at the countdown clock in my garage and there being over 40 days to Halloween.

I was VERY relieved to wake up and realize it was only a dream!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Omg

This was the first and hopefully last time! It was suddenly Halloween and we were totally unprepared. All my regular props were still stored in my warehouse and nothing was setup right. People started showing up and we were totally unprepared. I was confused too since I remembered looking at the countdown clock in my garage and there being over 40 days to Halloween.

I was VERY relieved to wake up and realize it was only a dream!
Was it a full moon???? OMG!!! I just had got done telling my girls about my dream and turned and saw your post....how funny! I had the same sort of dream. Stereo not hooked up outside, movie screen not up, no decorations, kids were arriving, my house wasn't clean, my extra costumes weren't out and my hostesses had spread blankets out all the way across the front of my house and were laying down and refused to get up...it was horrible. Glad it was only a dream!

LOL
Kaye

·
The Halloween King
626 Posts
Haha that's so weird, i had the same dream last week.

The sense of confusion is spot on, i woke up and was shocked and couldn't understand how it'd come so fast without me knowing. Had no decorations out or up, nothing prepared, and all of a sudden it was getting dark and i realized i hadn't carved any pumpkins yet (which usually takes 2 days i get so many) so i go to carve one to realize i didn't buy any!

I think we're all a little messed up in the head haha.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Ha ha...I've already had a couple of similar dreams this year about not being prepared for my Halloween party. In one, no one was able to come & in another, it came time for the party & I was completely unprepared..no decorating, nothing! I guess we're dreaming these things because our thoughts are so consumed with Halloween & all of the things that we need to get done.

I just remembered that in one of my dreams my mom said that it was stuipid for me to spend so much time on Halloween & that it was stupid to throw a big party...I was so mad in the dream that I dumped my cup of water on her...lol...ridiculous!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Well, I just had my first "It's Halloween and I am nowhere near finished!" dream. Everybody was showing up for the party and nothing was prepared and only a few of my decorations and props were up. Yuck. I imagine these will occur more frequently among us as the big day approaches.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Oh weird. I didn't know anyone else experienced this dream outside of my family. My brother and I have both experienced it several times over the last few years (sometimes not even around Halloween time). Glad we're not alone.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I don't get those dreams. I'd really have no need since I live on a farm and never get any TOTers. I did, however, have a dream the night before about miniature zebras, turkeys, and rhinos in my back yard. Does that come close??? (I have NO idea why I dreamt that!)

·
Registered
82 Posts
I woke up in a cold sweat last Sunday! I drempt that my husband and I "overslept" on Halloween and woke up right before it was getting dark. None of the props were set up and the we had lost the ground stakes used for the tombstones. My husband was jut laying the tombstones flat on the ground and saying "Don't worry everyone will get the gist of what we are doing????"....The kids were coming...we had no candy...It was horrible. Needless to say...on Monday I requested the Thursday and Friday before Halloween off from work :)

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,520 Posts
I freaking hate those dreams!
I've been having one where I'm away from home and can't get back in time to do anything. :(

G

·
OMG!!! I have this dream periodically throughout the year, but I freaking had that dream LAST NIGHT TOO!!!. All of the sudden it was 5:00pm on Halloween and I have NOTHING ready, not even the candy, I am not even dressed. I look outside and I see kids down the block and start freaking out. I woke up all upset so I didn’t see the outcome this time. Last time I had it I remember telling my husband to start decorating and I am going to get candy and the dream focused on me running from store to store on Halloween night looking for candy and nobody can help me! I hate these dreams and that state of heart pounding confusion I always wake up to. I have to tell you I love this forum and this thread has made me feel so much less of a freak than I felt 10 minutes ago!! :D

G

·
Oh and digbugsgirl, your dream made me laugh out loud, and I am at work and you can pretty much hear a pin drop here. :)

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
I had that same dream, very vivid, several years ago. Hundreds of kids outside, no props out, no lights, no Actors, no sound, nuthin'. Not pleasant and certainly not funny.

·
Registered
134 Posts
My 'nightmare': no costume, people coming up to the door, fog machine not on and not working, nothing set up, and that same sense of confusion (Why was I not ready for this?!)!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Mr

OMG! I had the same dream a few days ago! that is crazy. I was so unprepared and nothing was ready, no decorations nothing! That's hilarious that I'm not the only one with this dream. ahhaha :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts