Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Vicious Dog Wrangler
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a pic of my little Bo dressed as a disgruntled bumble-bee. I only kept the costume on him long enough to snap a few pics, as he looked too pathetic to keep it on for too long:

·
Capt o' the Mourning Star
600 Posts
OMG......that is just way too cute!

All I can think of is this caption: My name is "Bo"...........and I am NOT amused!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
He is just precious. He looks like a plush toy. I don't know, but maybe he secretly likes dressing up for Halloween...don't you like to dress up? So may he, but of course he has to pretend not to like it in case the cat/bird/fish/tarantula, etc. is watching.

·
Vicious Dog Wrangler
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The poor thing..I dress him up all the time, but this one was just too over the top for him. He hung his head a little as I carried him past "Gill and Finn" my two betta fish who he hates with a passion. Anyone else dress thier pets up? Let's see some photos! :)

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Well I did buy a skeleton dog costume for my collie but its been sitting in my car for a month. This will be the first Halloween that we've had him and he's pretty crazy, so I don't know if I'll even get it on him. He's been blowing his coat and even though he's a smooth Collie the fur is everywhere. I'm going to attempt to get it on him on Halloween--I'll probably only get one chance at it. I'm not sure that he's a Halloweenie yet, he certainly doesn't like Halloween music.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Awww...what's worse is the pumpkin looks like it is laughing at him and the little mouse is snickering...LOL!

·
Registered
823 Posts
i do and those are not my dogs and cat but it's fun and like myhunter said keep the costume just the time to snap i mean try to snap the picture .
Your dog is so cute in his costume !

this one doesn't like the hat at all

those are watching on each side to see if the other animal on the street are not making fun of them

last year

·
lies dead but dreaming
952 Posts
We have Standard and miniature poodles so they wear sweaters and jackets any time it cools down as we have them groomed every 5 to 6 weeks. unless we made them the costumes for the standard would just cost way to much... now the toy poodle puppy on the other hand... she is definitely in my wifes cross hairs for costumes

·
Registered
163 Posts
I'm not usually one for cutesy, but he is adorable!! The other animal pics in this thread are great too. I guess when you're cute and fluffy anyway, then cutesy is okay. ;)

·
Registered
309 Posts
Very cute!!!!!

I saw a cow costume I was tempted to buy for my cattle dog, but I figured I'd spare him. He'd probably have nothing to do with it anyway. Party pooper.

·
Registered
6 Posts
That bumble-pooch just made my week! And those demonic dachshunds--hilariously spooky! The kittie looks as though he might be plotting murder.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts