Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
bone collector
3,167 Posts
Hey, that's ME in the pic!! Just kidding, I have hair, don't wear glasses, about 100 lbs lighter..I do rock the 5:00 shadow like nobody's business though;)

Leaving physical evidence behind is important, like finger and nose prints, maybe lick the glass a little....

GREAT post, Scorpion:D:D

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Yeah, my family can sure relate! Our Target store is in shopping center that had a grocery store that moved. The empty building is where Spirit comes in each season. EVERY time we go to Target, my kids ask if we can drive through the parking lot to "see if the Halloween store is open yet". LOL! They got hooked early!

·
Registered
353 Posts
ME!!! Me and the hubby just went to a previous location and it is now filled with a Salvation Army store, so I was super disappointed. But on the bright side I now have another great thrift store near by. So I left feeling MEH!!!

·
Registered
681 Posts
I hate it when i see one that is setting up and isn't open yet. I look exactly like it then i see the janitor there 10 minutes later cleaning the drool off the glass and floor. But until then my wife just has to clean my computer desk and screen once a week.

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
I'm in, I guess what you can call "summer" mode, from May until July 4th. House and yard stuff, etc. After the fireworks though, it's Halloween time full throttle.

·
Registered
6,718 Posts
LOL, I can relate to a store opening in the former Spirit building. That happened here a couple of years ago. I was afraid that we were losing it, but they found another vacant (smaller) building. I loved the former one because it had room for LOTS of PROPS displayed. But, at least they didn't leave us.

Sounds like momma has been shopping for Halloween at Target in the past... lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts