Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Foolish Mortal
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you remember that Halloween movie from the 80's called the Midnight Hour? It has Shari Belafonti and Lavar Burton in it. Its about a bunch of kids turning into zombies/vampires on Halloween because of a witches curse. I bought the DVD some years back and I just watched it the other day. It's pretty cool with alot of Halloween-y eye candy. I like the foggy cemetery shots and of course the zombies.

·
Foolish Mortal
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea I looked at the completed listings on ebay and it is selling quite well at 45.00. I know I did not give that for mine. There was a vhs that sold for 10.00. They got a deal. It seems like they need to rerelease it. It's a cool movie but that's high.

·
Seer of All
2,940 Posts
I do remember that one - cheeeeeeeees-ey but I liked it anyway! Not nearly enough to pay the going price though. What are people thinking? Maybe people are desperate because there are NO decent Halloween specials on TV anymore.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Hey wait a sec... Isn't that the one where the blonde cheerleader there teams up with a guy from the present and they end up going head to head with all the zombies. At the end they play "In the Still of the Night" as the end credits roll???

If that's it then that's great cuz I could never remember the name of that movie!

·
Seer of All
2,940 Posts
Hey wait a sec... Isn't that the one where the blonde cheerleader there teams up with a guy from the present and they end up going head to head with all the zombies. At the end they play "In the Still of the Night" as the end credits roll???

If that's it then that's great cuz I could never remember the name of that movie!
Yep, that's the one!

·
Registered
622 Posts
OK... so that is the one but I'm not sure where I got that song from... Oh well... at least I know now! LOL

Thanks for that.... long time mystery solved! :OP

1 - 15 of 15 Posts