Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

quick question mainly at Brits really....

What is the English equivalent to 'Great Stuff' foam, just been perusing the BnQ website and couldn't find anything similar.... was amused to find a certain glue called Sticks like Sh**.....

or where could i order this online - cheaply :)

I want to make me some guts!!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
B&Q stocks various makes of expanding foam, their own, Polycell and Unibond.

B&Q's range is £5.98 for 750ml, Rapid Electronics have 700ml fro £3.15.

Toolstop do a 50:1 expanding foam for £3.87 for 750ml.

If you look up expanding foam in Google, you can even get industrial sized kits.

HTH

Ian

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
...I'm just imagining the carnage I could cause with an industrial sized expanding foam kit..
:);)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hopefully you've not all abandoned ship just yet....
another question on the foam side of things....

this time its the pink solid stuff used for tomb stones and whatnot... I had a quicky nosey around the BnQ site and couldnt find anything of the kind.... any ideas? or am i just rubbish at finding things? lol

·
Creepin When Your Sleepin
1,143 Posts
Well it depends can you go to the hardware store and look,ask,touch things that will help as far as what will work ordering from the internet could be tricky as to you don't know exactly what your getting and if it will work. I know here it's insulation board but there is different types to so there again touch, feel, lick it what ever.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
...I'm just imagining the carnage I could cause with an industrial sized expanding foam kit..
:);)
Speaking of carnage....This is what happened when I shot a full can of Great Stuff with my pistol yesterday....No I don't have more money than I know what to do with...I was trying to make skulls with a mold and the top broke off a FULL can....I tried using pliers to at least get it to come out of the can into the mold but I was afraid of too much "pursuasion"...I might end up looking like the pic:eek:....ZR

1 - 11 of 11 Posts