Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Hello Eyeore. She is called Rocking Moldy Mommy. I think she is made by Morbid Enterprises. You can get her at Amazon, Halloween Express, and probably other places as well. Just do a search and look for the best deal for you. Good luck and have fun!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Eyeore. She is called Rocking Moldy Mommy. I think she is made by Morbid Enterprises. You can get her at Amazon, Halloween Express, and probably other places as well. Just do a search and look for the best deal for you. Good luck and have fun!

I thought this was molding mommy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JdexwaE4AM

Moldy mommy is cool thanks
the one im looking is called pretend mommy prop that's in the video
do someome do a makeover on a moldy mommy prop and called her a pretend mommy with a diffent baby

·
Registered
290 Posts
My apologies. I got the wrong one. I believe the one you are after was sold by Back From The Grave. I think they called her 'Make Mommy Believe'. I do not see her on their website. I do have an email if you want to contact them to see if they have her. I hope they can help you. She is a cool prop. Best of luck to you.

[email protected]live.com

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My apologies. I got the wrong one. I believe the one you are after was sold by Back From The Grave. I think they called her 'Make Mommy Believe'. I do not see her on their website. I do have an email if you want to contact them to see if they have her. I hope they can help you. She is a cool prop. Best of luck to you.

[email protected]
no worries about being sorry its ok. thanks for the info. the moldy mommy is awesome prop to

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
the make believe mom prop was not made they were going to make her but the company decided not too that's why you cant find her.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Slash is correct, there was not enough retail interest so she never hit production. There may be a couple floating around as I remember seeing her at a Tradshow last year. Maybe try EBay?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts