Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This movie creeped me out when I was about 6 years old, but I can't remember the name. I watched the movie on TV around 1974. The movie may have been made in the 70's or late 60's.

The plot is about a man who finds a TV in the attic of a friend (he may have been a scientist) who has disappeared. The missing friend had somehow modified the TV so it could communicate with people from another dimension. The people in the other dimension act friendly and say they don't know what happened to the missing friend. In the end it turns out the people from the other dimesion are not friendly, had kidnapped the missing friend, modified the TV so it could not be turned off, and crossed over through the TV to our dimension to take over.

I have no idea why this freaked me out, but not knowing the name of the movie is bugging me. I looked on IMDB and searched the Internet with no luck. Know the name? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I do not know what movie that is, but it sounds like a Twilight Zone or Outer Limits episode.

Sounds pretty scarey to have seen at 6 years old.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts