Halloween Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As far as I know he was made by a company named NightView. I want it but I don't know much about it. So if you could tell me that would be great.

·
Registered
815 Posts
As far as I know he was made by a company named NightView. I want it but I don't know much about it. So if you could tell me that would be great. View attachment 747378
I think this is it.

·
The Minister of Macabre
960 Posts
You are correct that it was made by Nightview Productions aka Seasonal Concepts as know as today. They made him back around 2005 and I have not seen any on the market since.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think this is it.

Thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
You probably only have a few options. Member Restless Acres might sell you the one they have. As they are saying. Making one yourself. Or buying a prop that is similar and making it look like the prop you want.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Just took out of box for first time. The tool I bought it from maybe six or nine months ago had jammed it into a too small box. The latex on the arms and legs, while thick, is drying and cracked at the joints, so jamming it in accelerated it's issues. I will have to check the listing to see if they overstated its condition.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just took out of box for first time. The tool I bought it from maybe six or nine months ago had jammed it into a too small box. The latex on the arms and legs, while thick, is drying and cracked at the joints, so jamming it in accelerated it's issues. I will have to check the listing to see if they overstated its condition. View attachment 747494
What would you take for him?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
One foot has fallen off and I don't have the spinning mechanism. In this condition, $150 plus shipping. It's weird because the thin latex on the face and body are in decent shape, supple even, but the thicker latex on the limbs is cracked at the joints.
One foot has fallen off and I don't have the spinning mechanism. In this condition, $150 plus shipping. It's weird because the thin latex on the face and body are in decent shape, supple even, but the thicker latex on the limbs is cracked at the joints.
150 is a little much. I need more pics to decide

1 - 15 of 15 Posts