Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for the floating donna the dead with black fabric. Michaels2008010.jpg mqdefault.jpg
Does anyone have it for sale on ebay? Or perhaps does someone want to sell one? I haven't seen one in two years.

·
Registered
304 Posts
She does appear on e-bay, there are a couple of different version, one shakes, one has a black light and moves like a flying ghost.
they sell about $30 + shipping as an average , maybe be one currently or just got sold

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The one that moves like a flying crank ghost is the one I am looking for.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I saw this one a couple of years ago, but I haven't seen it since. These are really rare. I guess many people threw them away, because the strings snap easily.
I know how to fix the strings, though.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
They used to be at Walgreen's a few years back I bought four of them. Hard to find these days. Still have two left that still work, they take four double A batteries.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They used to be at Walgreen's a few years back I bought four of them. Hard to find these days. Still have two left that still work, they take four double A batteries.
They had them at Walgreens? I thought they were a Michael's exclusive. ((I wonder if they still have some left in stock. Probably not...))

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
There are 2 (two) different listings, currently, on Ebay for the "White"!

I am currently watching the searches that it could possibly be on. I did see those two, but I already have one.
The one I am really looking for is the black one. This post is actually both trying to find help finding it, and to find someone willing to sell.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The only problem is that it is discontinued on Amazon. My best bet would probably be ebay.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Is this thread still alive?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts