Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
I just saw this puppet myself and I am interested in it. The picture watermark gave away the lead to where you saw it. I have bought from Frightprops before and they are a good company. Their stuff is more commerical quality and as such, there is a heafty price tag on some of their items. They have this particular guy on sale right now for $57.99 down from $69.99. So $12 off isn't bad. It looks cool enough to be worth the price. If this could be turned into an animatronic then I would DEFINITLY get it.

Too bad there isn't a video of it in action as I would like to know if you can move the arms too. I did ask Frightprops a question on that. We will see what they say.

BTW, if you do end up getting, please post a video of him. I will do the same should I buy it.

Thank You

Diaval

·
Registered
606 Posts
I just saw him on ebay today! I was looking for a wearable Halloween puppet for my husband in lieu of the freaky $$$$ clown one we saw at Scare L.A.

·
Registered
605 Posts
I just saw him on ebay today! I was looking for a wearable Halloween puppet for my husband in lieu of the freaky $$$$ clown one we saw at Scare L.A.
Yeah, I saw that too, but for much more than the price they have him for now. Then there is the shipping on top of it. Probably better off getting him through Frightprops from the get go. They do have cool stuff, but they can be very expensive. But again, they have commerical stuff, not like the stuff you buy at Party City or Spirit.

Diaval

1 - 5 of 5 Posts