Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Beware of the wand!
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched high and low and cannot find a label for Ogre Boogers. I've found plenty of snot labels, but I need boogers. I'm needing a label that is round or octagonal in shape. Help!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Not real pretty but I took about 10min and out this together, you could do a lot better if you took your time just using a simple clip tool and paint app. I know there are probably some photo shop experts out there that could really whip up something good. ogre boogers.jpg ogre boogers1.jpg

Attachments

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,506 Posts
I put one together since that fits with my funny/pun-filled labels. Here is a watermarked version. Let me know (PM your email) if you want the clean version! :D

·
Beware of the wand!
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mejess68 - what program did you use to do those? I really need to learn how to make them. I'm using my daughter's laptop and I don't have 1/2 the programs I had on mine.

Frankie - Is it me? I don't see the label.

You guys are so awesome for helping. I've got the boogers in a nice, awesome jar. Don't ask me what they are or how I got them, lol.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,506 Posts
Darn it, sorry! Loaded the image in a private album... I'm a ditz sometimes.

Take a look now and let me know. :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Thanks Frankie's Girl
GiggleFairy, I am no graphic artist, what I did was only modify some other labels by using Paint its usually a free program on most PC's I am using a mac and had to pay 4 bucks or so and I also use a program called snip (free) and for PC there are many versions like capture. So basically used snip to capture a label then placed it in paint and erased what I didn't want then repainted the area (used custom color and captured the background color from the label) then used the text tool in paint to add my own text (layered several times overlapping, changing color variations and off setting a little each time) What I did was like coloring with crayons compared to what Frankie's Girl did.
labelhowtoo.jpg labelhowtoo.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts