Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a gutter ghost from Target 2 years ago. But I'm not thrilled with the way it looks/hangs. You can't really see the face through the fabric and it's arms blow up on to the roof. Does anyone have experience with this or any ideas on how I can improve it? I like the idea of it just not the execution. Thanks!

·
Registered
67 Posts
I just bought one today, putting it up this weekend. Without having seen it out of the box, I'd say either use tape or add a little weight to the arms. As for the face, maybe use some spray paint or markers to make it darker or trace it on the outer piece of fabric. I'll open mine tomorrow and take a look to see if I can come up with anything better.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have had a gutter ghost for a few years and had the same problem with it blowing up on the roof. The only solution I could come up with was pinning the outer body to the inner body right above the fringe area. Seems to work pretty good.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have had one for a few years which we hang on our deck (it's a second floor deck). It doesn't blow up. Perhaps the key is to get it really wet as it is usually rainy here and it pretty much stays wet the entire time it's hung.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts