Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was curious, does anyone else read Paranormal books? :) If so what books have you read?

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAH! "Read paranormal books!?" I live in one! a Haunted, haunted House with quite a laundry list of odd, supernatural and highly coincidental things happen and have been happening ever since at least 1925.
What makes it "Haunted"? Location, location, location! Located on a Dolomite cliff, with water running under it, a huge wine cellar under the level of the basement. This house was built 1865-70 to be an Inn/Tavern.
Last October 31st, in the front room I said:"You are never supposed to invite a Ghost into your house." As the last word left my lips, something crashed to the floor from behind the television! It was an item that has never fallen before and hasn't fallen again since that night, but it fell right on Cue!
Someday all of the oddities experienced her would make for quite a movie!

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAH! "Read paranormal books!?" I live in one! a Haunted, haunted House with quite a laundry list of odd, supernatural and highly coincidental things happen and have been happening ever since at least 1925.
What makes it "Haunted"? Location, location, location! Located on a Dolomite cliff, with water running under it, a huge wine cellar under the level of the basement. This house was built 1865-70 to be an Inn/Tavern.
Last October 31st, in the front room I said:"You are never supposed to invite a Ghost into your house." As the last word left my lips, something crashed to the floor from behind the television! It was an item that has never fallen before and hasn't fallen again since that night, but it fell right on Cue!
Someday all of the oddities experienced her would make for quite a movie!
What can you say, but Home Sweet Home.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
My Great Grandfather was a bartender in my house about 110 years ago, so I do have sort of a family connection , so I possibly have a Family connection to this place, maybe?
I have an ex-wife who left after seven years ,she said :"They" were picking on her!" They called her name in one part of the house, they yanked her hair straight up in the wine cellar!
My Wife now has also had some scary experiences here, but she is still here.
A woman crying a few feet away behind a door in the next room at 2AM, and her dog and cat heard it too and reacted fearfully to it.
The doorknob turning and twisting when I was upstairs above that area...

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
I read today that people with long hair have more in-put/information because the hair is an extension of their electro-magnetic field (or something like that?) The Government study on Army scouts seemed to prove this as the effectiveness of the scout seemed to increase or diminish with the length of their hair on their head and face.
Would this new fact explain why maybe more women seem haunted than men?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts