Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really need information about some Spirit Halloween products, if they are having them this year.

·
The Minister of Macabre
953 Posts
they had me managing the Greenville Ave. store last year. it was a bad location [south of Mockingbird], needed to be further up near Lovers, but it wasn't all bad. hopefully they pick a better spot this year. :cool:
I did not know there was a store off Greenville Ave. I usually hit the ones off 635 in Mesquite and Dallas... I must say, this last year, Spirit had a much better selection then the last 3 yrs. I remember the good ole days when Spirit was a small company that carried unique and hard to find items, many of which are discontinued. Im glad I got them when I did! Seems the bigger they get, the cheaper the quality.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I did not know there was a store off Greenville Ave. I usually hit the ones off 635 in Mesquite and Dallas... I must say, this last year, Spirit had a much better selection then the last 3 yrs. I remember the good ole days when Spirit was a small company that carried unique and hard to find items, many of which are discontinued. Im glad I got them when I did! Seems the bigger they get, the cheaper the quality.
we were just across the street from the Granada :cool:

sadly that's just the way that stuff works though...the bigger they get, the more standard/commercial the inventory. But like you said, last year there was a better selection that the previous years...but not like back in the day.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts