Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really need information about some Spirit Halloween products, if they are having them this year.

·
Registered
591 Posts
You can write directly to them at spirithalloween.com /contact us

·
Registered
3 Posts
i work for Spirit in Dallas, but nobody short of the owners of the franchises are going to know what we will have this year. but as we get closer to the fall, i'll have a better idea as to what we will be carrying.

·
Registered
3 Posts
they had me managing the Greenville Ave. store last year. it was a bad location [south of Mockingbird], needed to be further up near Lovers, but it wasn't all bad. hopefully they pick a better spot this year. :cool:

·
The Minister of Macabre
954 Posts
they had me managing the Greenville Ave. store last year. it was a bad location [south of Mockingbird], needed to be further up near Lovers, but it wasn't all bad. hopefully they pick a better spot this year. :cool:
I did not know there was a store off Greenville Ave. I usually hit the ones off 635 in Mesquite and Dallas... I must say, this last year, Spirit had a much better selection then the last 3 yrs. I remember the good ole days when Spirit was a small company that carried unique and hard to find items, many of which are discontinued. Im glad I got them when I did! Seems the bigger they get, the cheaper the quality.

·
Registered
916 Posts
I spoke to my supplier a few weeks ago and the new catalogs that I get will not be out until August! I would like to see them sooner but what can I say......

·
Registered
3 Posts
I did not know there was a store off Greenville Ave. I usually hit the ones off 635 in Mesquite and Dallas... I must say, this last year, Spirit had a much better selection then the last 3 yrs. I remember the good ole days when Spirit was a small company that carried unique and hard to find items, many of which are discontinued. Im glad I got them when I did! Seems the bigger they get, the cheaper the quality.
we were just across the street from the Granada :cool:

sadly that's just the way that stuff works though...the bigger they get, the more standard/commercial the inventory. But like you said, last year there was a better selection that the previous years...but not like back in the day.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts