Halloween Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
NO! They don't. I keep seeing people saying this, when are NOT EVEN CLOSE.

For some reason, Home Depot and Lowe's don't have regular skeletons this year, they only have ones with LED eyes.

AND THEY HAVE TINY SKULLS ON THEM!!!!!

It annoys the crap out of me, they look like garbage compared to the ones without LED eyes (that they sold last year).
View attachment 751059
Screenshot from this video.

Just look at them, sitting there with their tiny head. They look ridiculous.

Not everything needs to have LEDs in it.
Hilarious. Never would have noticed, but you are right!

·
Registered
356 Posts
I didn't realize the Home Depot ones had undersized heads. I agree that the LED eyes suck, but I usually corpse them anyway.

·
Registered
106 Posts
This thread could also be named "How to Attract Attention at Walmart..."

And, attract attention I most certainly did. The majority stared at me like I was a freak. Two peeps high fived me and said "Happy Halloween!"

I'm just happy I was able to score these. They had them last year. 5' posable skellies, for $25. I bought one, went back a week later on payday, and they were GONE. Not making that mistake again! They are up a little this year, to $28.88. Totally expected and acceptable. But you cannot get these, at this quality, for under $50 most places!

View attachment 751018 View attachment 751019
Excellent buy!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I picked up a weird one at spirits this year. It had video screens in the eyes for 60.00. I plan to put a different head on the skeleton, and put the eyes under the lid of a box.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Although I like the Walmart ones, I hate the fact that they aren't fully poseable. That's why I tend to stick with the Home Depot ones. And no one really notices that the heads are smaller to be honest. At least I've never heard anyone complain that my skeleton heads were small

21 - 35 of 35 Posts