Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread could also be named "How to Attract Attention at Walmart..."

And, attract attention I most certainly did. The majority stared at me like I was a freak. Two peeps high fived me and said "Happy Halloween!"

I'm just happy I was able to score these. They had them last year. 5' posable skellies, for $25. I bought one, went back a week later on payday, and they were GONE. Not making that mistake again! They are up a little this year, to $28.88. Totally expected and acceptable. But you cannot get these, at this quality, for under $50 most places!

Rib Bone Human anatomy Automotive design Public space
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood

·
Registered
182 Posts
Believe me, that's not even close to the freakiest thing seen in a Walmart. There are whole websites devoted to the crazy stuff that people see in Walmart!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Home Depot and Lowes both have them for 28.00 this year too.
NO! They don't. I keep seeing people saying this, when are NOT EVEN CLOSE.

For some reason, Home Depot and Lowe's don't have regular skeletons this year, they only have ones with LED eyes.

AND THEY HAVE TINY SKULLS ON THEM!!!!!

It annoys the crap out of me, they look like garbage compared to the ones without LED eyes (that they sold last year).
Joint Rib Organ Bone Human anatomy

Screenshot from this video.

Just look at them, sitting there with their tiny head. They look ridiculous.

Not everything needs to have LEDs in it.

·
Registered
Candy Corn
14 Posts

For some reason, Home Depot and Lowe's don't have regular skeletons this year, they only have ones with LED eyes.

It annoys the crap out of me, they look like garbage compared to the ones without LED eyes (that they sold last year).
View attachment 751059

i didnt notice but now i do!!!! EWE tiny skull head! LOL

·
Registered
13 Posts
Walmart skellies are the best because of good price/quality ratio. I bought 4 Costco Pose n Stay ones before switching over and not really noticing much of a diff. Especially when using them in haunts.

·
Registered
196 Posts
This thread could also be named "How to Attract Attention at Walmart..."

And, attract attention I most certainly did. The majority stared at me like I was a freak. Two peeps high fived me and said "Happy Halloween!"

I'm just happy I was able to score these. They had them last year. 5' posable skellies, for $25. I bought one, went back a week later on payday, and they were GONE. Not making that mistake again! They are up a little this year, to $28.88. Totally expected and acceptable. But you cannot get these, at this quality, for under $50 most places!

View attachment 751018 View attachment 751019
Hope you didn't get pulled over and try to explain this.

·
Oak Lane Cemetery
2,113 Posts

View attachment 751059

The solution is to replace the head with one of the $5 skulls from Target. Then you have a skelly with a curved spine, separate toes and an acceptable anatomy, but with a halfway decent skull. Use the HD skull you remove for accent decoration somewhere.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts