Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day all. I'm an avid costumer who grew up loving Halloween.
Every year I would spend months getting ready for Halloween. And the very moment I finished trick-or-treating I would ask my parents "You know what I wanna be for next year?"

I started making monster costumes and make up before I hit puberty. I started setting up elaborate, detailed and scary haunted graveyards every Halloween including all my friends as vampires, zombies and werewolves to scare the living hell outta teens and grown ups.

When I discovered costuming/cosplay/conventions I realized that I didn't have to wait for Halloween to have fun playing dress up. For the past 10 years I've had fun learnign how to work with latex, leather, spandex an more making superhero, renaissance, scifi and horror costume and props.

I founded a group called the Heroes Alliance to take those new talents and make a difference in the community. Visiting children in hospitals and along side police and fire departments as superheroes to talk about safety, staying in school physical fitness and more.

I've recently gone back to my horror roots after years of playing the good guy/ hero. My first is Mr. Hyde form the BBC program Jekyll. I'm beginning work on a skin walker (from the Stan Winston's last film, Skin Walkers), then the Wolfman and then a full body werewolf suit. With moving mouth and ears, audio "howl" speakers and stilts.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the spook-tacular welcome.
I swear I set up a photo album. I have to scan some old photo's of the haunted grave yard I did as a teenager. I'll get those pics up as soon as possible. IN the mean time most of my work has been in costume fabrication.

Mr. Hyde...

New X-Men Wolverine...

Movie X-Men...

Renaissance Festival...

Daredevil, complete with actual Hell's Kitchen location shot...

Batman and some of the Heroes Alliance...

Spiderman...

Pirate and crew...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts