Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YES! It's the official 100th day befort Halloween! It seems that everyione is back on the forum, planning haunts, and shopping Dollar Tree for some worthless plastic props because we can't save our money til the Spirit stores open! Personally I'm planning to start building in about a week, and we'll be heading to Home Depot a week from Saturday for a bunch of goodies. I'm super excited, and it seems like all you guys are too! It's looking like a great year!

·
Registered
325 Posts
I've been looking forward to friday all week just knowing it's down to double digits! My hubby thinks I'm crazy.

·
Registered
116 Posts
And if you think about it, its only 70 more days until Oct 1st, which means only 70 mores days until we can all start decorating! Unless your someone who starts in September...Anyway, I can't wait. I'm starting to build stuff this weekend and am already thinking about my costume. I think my head is going to explode with all my excitement and ideas...:eek:

·
It's a trick. Get an axe.
2,323 Posts
And if you think about it, its only 70 more days until Oct 1st, which means only 70 mores days until we can all start decorating! Unless your someone who starts in September...
I get to start on September 25th. Oh yes, quite right.

I'm a big cheeseball just sitting here thinking about it!!

·
Foolish Mortal
772 Posts
And if you think about it, its only 70 more days until Oct 1st, which means only 70 mores days until we can all start decorating! Unless your someone who starts in September...
Who says you have to wait till October or even September for that matter. I say haunt that house NOW!

·
Crawling in my skin
2,236 Posts
Ahhh yes that stinkin countdown. I remember last year when it was about 20 days away I would not even look at it when I logged on cause I woud instantly go in panic mode. I think the whole enjoyment of it is planning and building and seeing everyone elses work.... then the big day of course.

·
Chocolate is my BFF!
4,227 Posts
And if you think about it, its only 70 more days until Oct 1st, which means only 70 mores days until we can all start decorating! Unless your someone who starts in September...Anyway, I can't wait. I'm starting to build stuff this weekend and am already thinking about my costume. I think my head is going to explode with all my excitement and ideas...:eek:
I start decorating in Sept....Sometimes just to get at my Mother, Aug 31st.... :D Of course my hubby thinks I am insane as well.... :rolleyes:

·
Crawling in my skin
2,236 Posts
:D :D :D creepyhomemaker!!! I didn't even notice that. Mine says 101 to.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts