Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The thread on the Halloween Club stores in California has me wondering if there are other year round stores out there?

·
Registered
281 Posts
definately none in my part of Florida. We have two party stores, but that's about the closest to Halloween as we get until it gets closer to the season, then we open a Spirit and sometimes a Halloween Outlet (Which is huge but way overpriced)

Finding fake blood in huge quantities around this time of the year is harder than alls get out.

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
Same here the only way to get halloween stuff right now is online stores,ebay and such. As soon as september rolls around it will be everywhere and man i cant wait.

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
I know this doesn't help you, but up here in Seattle/Everett Wasington, we have a small chain called "Display and Costume". They carry costumes and make-up all year round. They've got access to a lot of professional grade props and costumes as well. Most of the year, it's just a few isles, but when October rolls around, at least half the store is dedicated to Halloween.

·
Super Moderator
5,741 Posts
The thread on the Halloween Club stores in California has me wondering if there are other year round stores out there?
Isn't Costume Castle in Layton open year round? :confused:

Ok, not "halloween only", but they used to have the costume/makeup stuff out year round.

Fundaze in clearfield has a decent section of makeup/effects year round for sure.

And, FX Supply in Salt Lake...

·
Registered
122 Posts
Sorry that I can't recommend any places in your area. California has a lot, but I'm not really familiar with any spots outside of the area. I'll keep looking though and let ya know if I find any.

·
Registered
281 Posts
definately none in my part of Florida. We have two party stores, but that's about the closest to Halloween as we get until it gets closer to the season, then we open a Spirit and sometimes a Halloween Outlet (Which is huge but way overpriced)

Finding fake blood in huge quantities around this time of the year is harder than alls get out.
Oh wow, sorry....I just realized you were looking for stores in CALIFORNIA. Suggesting anything in Florida was retarded to say the least >.<

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Garden Ridge is always the first store here and will have most of their stuff out right after July 4th (then Old Time Pottery stocks late July). It kicks off the season for us we head down there mid july and get so excited just seeing the new stuff. Last year we got the big new and improved Gemmy chain saw there.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts