Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Do you have the link for the Disneyland one? I can't find it on their site. I'm trying to plan a trip and if I'm able to splurge, I really want to.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Oh, Disney is just ridiculous. They're pretty much recession-proof and they've never seemed to lower their overpriced standards to help people get to them, they know people will go anyway and just do without other things...sometimes without big, important other things. I swear we're all hypnotized by Disney.

·
Halloween Nut
2,942 Posts
Miss Erie: thanks for the info. We have been to Micky's Not So Scary Halloween party many times over the years with our sons. While we have never stayed at a Disney property, trading into a timeshare is just too good of a deal to pass up, I have always wanted to. This little extra would have made additional happy memories for my family. Disney has been such a part of our family vacations, when I asked my 18, now 19, year old what he wanted to do on his last family fall break, he said, go to Disney and ride all the rides.

I would love to visit during the Christmas time, and I would love to go to Disneyland to see the Nightmare Before Christmas themed Haunted House.

122708 071.jpg 122708 030.JPG 122708 031.JPG 122708 027.jpg 122708 063.JPG DSCN0067.JPG

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Miss Erie: thanks for the info. We have been to Micky's Not So Scary Halloween party many times over the years with our sons. While we have never stayed at a Disney property, trading into a timeshare is just too good of a deal to pass up, I have always wanted to. This little extra would have made additional happy memories for my family. Disney has been such a part of our family vacations, when I asked my 18, now 19, year old what he wanted to do on his last family fall break, he said, go to Disney and ride all the rides.

I would love to visit during the Christmas time, and I would love to go to Disneyland to see the Nightmare Before Christmas themed Haunted House.

View attachment 167245 View attachment 167249 View attachment 167250 View attachment 167251 View attachment 167253 View attachment 167254
Goddess, I can fully appreciate your love for Disney! I live close to Disneyland and will be going to Mickey's Halloween Party in Oct. Hubby and I go every year. This is the first year in many that we can't afford an annual pass. They've just priced us out. And it's sad as it's truly one of my favorite places. We like to go just for dinner and walk around. Sadly they charge more and offer less. Customer Service at Disneyland has been seriously lacking in the past couple of years. Makes me not able to justify the cost. I love the pictures of your kiddos! So dang cute!

·
Halloween Nut
2,942 Posts
Thanks, the last picture is a couple of years ago when the took their friend. The two on the right are mine. I don't even know if I took any photos of them this past October. They were both finally old enough that we let them park hop on their own. We didn't see them much at the parks, LOL. They rode Expedition Everest 6 times in a row. Not me, thank you very much! Oh, and I made the costumes.

If I lived in Orlando, I probably would consider annual passes .This year we are staying home to do Halloween, although my husband is trying to get me to say I don't mind if he goes to Cobo with his brother. :rolleyes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts