Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every year I make sure to decorate my office space at work the other guy I share the office with his onboard with it and we always dress up on the day of and other people in the office too.

A couple pics of our setup this year. Made the coffin with old cabinet boxes last year since I was dressing up has Dracula.

2014 so far and will have Atmost FX Ghost playing in the front window too this year :)
photo.jpg
photo 1.jpg

IMG_2701.jpg
IMG_2687-web.jpg

·
Hungry For Death
729 Posts
I can only do so much because I work on a DoD/ Naval Weapons base so bringing props isn't looked highly upon the captain lol I will try to take a pic. Even though it is against the DoD standard -_- First year doing it and word spread that I am the "Halloween Dude" so everyone now asks me what i am dressing up as and what is in store for my house and office lol

·
Halloween Elitist
2,890 Posts
We have a decorating & costume contest every year but for some reason, we didn't get approval for this year until last week, my Co workers by vote, decided it was too short notice so nothing is up, so sad.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
I used to, but my cubicle was deemed too scary for when they did a halloween contest where I work. The biggest slap in the face was whom had won. A woman, that taped a sign "Pig Farm" to her cabinet, because SARS was the rage of the media of the time...

I kid you not... after that year, I stopped decorating...

Almost did this year, but I just don't give a **** anymore in my workplace...

·
Registered
265 Posts
I live in a cubicle at work so I don't have a whole lot of space for decorating but I do put out some stuff. I have a string of color changing LED eyeballs across my desk and I put two small plastic skulls and a tombstone on top of the radio that sits on my desk.

If I had the room I'd really go crazy! :D

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,964 Posts
Unfortunately yes. I say unfortunately because it's all cutesy stuff. There's a lot of small stuff like cutesy bears, cutesy scarecrows, fake straw bales, it's all more leaning towards fall than Halloween. Every year I put out as little as I can get away with. This year it was the small hay bales, the fake fruit, the scarecrows & a bunch of the fake pumpkins. The cutesy bears are slowly disappearing as are most of the fake flowers.

None of it is mine, it was stuff the HR lady bought. I do the same with Christmas, the little stuff & fake flowers slowly disappear a little bit each year.

I think I hate it so much because 1)it's not my stuff, 2)it's cute, 3)I do so much decorating at home I don't want to do the same at work especially if it's cute bears.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts