Halloween Forum banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
the horror up North ...Eh
2,988 Posts
A bunch of our halloween group attended many small town parades this was my car for the parade

·
Registered
832 Posts
Behind the coveted ghostbuster vehicle, this is my favorite

·
Registered
137 Posts
A bunch of our halloween group attended many small town parades this was my car for the parade

Ok, I'm salivating now! Are those are landau bars on full-time or temporarily, where did you get them, how did you make them, who,what,where,when,why? (Forget the "why?", I got carried away there.)

·
Registered
540 Posts
you can get landau bars from jcwhitney.com

·
Mummy Dearest
1,149 Posts
I have never decorated my car like that before. I did see some new skeleton window cling that was a profile shot and it looked pretty darn cool.

·
Registered
137 Posts
you can get landau bars from jcwhitney.com
Can you please link to the page with the landau bars? I have their site open in another tab, and when I type "landau" as the key word, I get hits on Land Rover but no landau bars, and "hearse" as a keyword brings up hitches, but no hearse products.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I am more than a little jealous right now. They all look great! I did drive around with one of my Buckys as my passenger for a couple of weeks but it wasn't even close to October and I got many strange looks. :eek:

·
Registered
378 Posts
A few weeks ago I picked up a static cling "Back seat driver' which is a skeleton, I plan on putting it on my car window soon. It was only $2 at Party City.

·
Creepin' It Real
2,038 Posts
Love the picture in the OP but can't imagine doing that to one of my own vehicles. I stick to a witch crash on the windshield while it's parked near my house the day of.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I want to but haven't got the guts. I work at a church's preschool so I'd have to park up the street probably. They don't observe Halloween...only harvest. I think I'll try it.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts