Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so I realize that this is a Halloween site and I also realize that I am going to ask this question under the props section and I probably should be posting it under off topic......the thing is I feel like you guys here in the prop section will probably be able to help me more than If I posted in off topic....Ok so here it is...
My CHRISTMAS question:
I have on my chirstmas tree C7 lights because they remind me of when I was younger. Anyway, when I was younger you use to be able to also buy C7 blinking bulbs. You would put them throughout your tree and it gave a great effect. A blink here.... a blink there.... Well I cant find those blinking blubs anywhere!!!!!! Does anyone on here know of where I can go to get some. I love the C7's on my tree but I really miss those blinkers:) Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Funeral Crasher
7,449 Posts
I've bought the C9 size flasher bulbs at Wal-mart in years past. Don't know if they have C7 flashers or not.
You might post this same question on Larry's "Christmas Fan Club" site.

·
Registered
14,207 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Try this

the forum will not let me post a link so go to actionlighting.com and search C7 they call them twinkle

Not sure if this is what you are looking for but actionlighting.com has every type if christmas light. good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OMG!!! Rookie!!! Ghost of Spookie!!!! Mr BigFella!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
Kiss! Kiss!! Kiss!!! Kiss!!!! I can not tell you how happy you have just made me:):):):):):)!!!
I cant wait to order these. Seriously, I am so excited right now!!! I knew you guys on here would be able to help me!!! KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS and HUG!!!!!

·
Reaper Queen
8,799 Posts
glad you found them ,Spooki, they do go under twinkle lights, I love them too, we had them on the tree when I was growing up too, I had the c-7 and c-9 lights on the house in years past, and ALWAYS put the twinkles in,!!

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bethene I know how you feel. C7's were what most people put on their tree until they started making the little lights. The ones most people use now. I still have the colored icicle lights on the roof but I put the C7's on my bushes and wrap all the palms with the smaller ones. The C7's just give more color. I started putting the C7's on the tree a few years back. I like a retro Christmas:) Anyway I already ordered them and I am so excited, I cant wait for them to come.

Thanks again guys, you all are the best. I know I probably should have posted this on the Christmas site of Larry's but I can barely keep up with my friends on here, I cant imagine trying to keep up with two sites:eek: Besides I just knew you guys would help a girl out if she asked:rolleyes::)

·
Registered
591 Posts
And remeber the tinfoil trees and color wheel? am I dating myself?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Daddywoof,

Those trees were awesome! I used to have a couple of them but I sold them... Don't forget when you put the tree away to put each branch into its own little paper sleeve!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts