Halloween Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not talking about the family that lives with you. Although I guess they could slip away for the evening if they're not into Halloween. :)

I mean extended family like parents, brothers, sisters.......and friends.

My nieces came a couple of times but not for years. One of them is terrified of birds so she's obviously not coming to my Hitchcock theme this year! My folks came the first year but they don't like driving at night. My brother-in-law thinks it is a waste of money and time for one night. (This from a guy who could open his own pawn shop with all his collections.)

One of my coworkers came last year with some other members of her family but she'll be in Europe for Halloween this year.

A couple of friends help me out every year at the haunt. Another one sometimes shows up for the after party. My best friend just considers it one of my eccentricities. She will help me by contributing props and this year she even shopped with me a bit. But she doesn't come to the actual haunt.

Do you see your family and friends on Halloween night?

·
Funeral Crasher
7,449 Posts
My In-Laws used to come up occasionally for Halloween. My FIL always likes to run the electric chair for the TOTs, while my MIL hands out the treat bags.
I like when my MIL comes, because she takes a LOT of pictures, which I never seem to have time to do.

My sister has come up a couple of times, but one time it rained. So now, her reason to not come is to say "I'm not coming, because I don't want it to rain on you on Halloween". Pretty lame excuse in my opinion.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts