Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Awesome job! I have a few questions . . . What did you use for the rings? Are these made out floral styrofoam? Did the larger skulls already have the light bulb in them or did you have to add that? Thanks for posting your photo!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The small top ring was a small green styrofoam wreath from dollar tree. The bottom ring is the larger wire wreath form also from dollar tree with the outer largest ring snipped off. I used that large ring, and slit an opening in a pool noodle and then wrapped the noodle around the large ring. I used the inner piece of the wreath form for support on the inner side of the noodle, wired around it, so I'd have support for the chain.

The larger skulls were 1.75 at Walmart and I drilled through them to create a hole large enough to slide over the battery operated candles which I found on Amazon for $11 for a 12 pack.

Lots of hot glue, paint pen, creepy cloth and batteries I was in business!

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
The small top ring was a small green styrofoam wreath from dollar tree. The bottom ring is the larger wire wreath form also from dollar tree with the outer largest ring snipped off. I used that large ring, and slit an opening in a pool noodle and then wrapped the noodle around the large ring. I used the inner piece of the wreath form for support on the inner side of the noodle, wired around it, so I'd have support for the chain.

The larger skulls were 1.75 at Walmart and I drilled through them to create a hole large enough to slide over the battery operated candles which I found on Amazon for $11 for a 12 pack.

Lots of hot glue, paint pen, creepy cloth and batteries I was in business!
Great project, I really like how it turned out. Good job!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts