Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
i love this site....i made these pumpkins last year. this guy is heaps talented and has heaps of great projects on his site

·
Registered
735 Posts
Very cool stuff. I'm gonna try one. Probably not going to look like those but it will be fun

·
The Goddess of Screams
518 Posts
I have NEVER messed with paper mache, not even as a child! LOL Scary, I know! :D

but I'd love to try his DIY pumpkins...but I bet I suck at it!!

Yes, his sight is great, just added it to my "favs"

·
Registered
392 Posts
Give it a try. its fun to do and Stolloween has been generous enough to share his talent with the rest of us. I'm currently working on my second stolloween inspired PM pumpkin.

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
This site is awesome thanks so much for sharing. I love this place! Without it I would never have found all the great projects and Ideas I have come across.

·
Registered
650 Posts
What a great site! Thanks for sharing the link! (man I love this forum :) )

BevAnn, I've never used paper mache either.... but he kinda tempted me.... I might give it a try this year! ;)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Thanks to the inspiration of Mr Stolloween I have made 2 large pumpkins, 14 miniature pumpkins a heap load of wiches hats (to hang from my Halloween Tree) and am in the process of attempting one of his gargoyles.

The man is pure genius I tell you!

BW

:)

·
Registered
619 Posts
Thanks to the inspiration of Mr Stolloween I have made 2 large pumpkins, 14 miniature pumpkins a heap load of wiches hats (to hang from my Halloween Tree) and am in the process of attempting one of his gargoyles.

The man is pure genius I tell you!

BW

:)
Yeah I couldn't agree more. I'm gonna do a few of those pumpkins. I'm making the busts now.

·
The Goddess of Screams
518 Posts
Just now, at work, I was cleaning out our pantry and fridge (now THERE'S a scary deal!) anyway, in the cupboard, I came across one of those fairly good sized hexagon plastic containers, with the wide mouth plastic screw on lid - that held some mints.

I emptied the mints into a candy dish and whisked away the container - from the side it'll be a GREAT pumpkin! I'll PM it and see how it comes out! If I find the PM pretty easy, I just might move onto making my own forms then!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts