Halloween Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
The Great Crazy
42,937 Posts
I am on my second year doing this after reading this thread the idea is great already have it up for this year. I get to put up my Christmas trim first then go over it with the cloth so when its time to put it up I beat the cold.

·
My other ride is a Ninja
10,994 Posts
I am on my second year doing this after reading this thread the idea is great already have it up for this year. I get to put up my Christmas trim first then go over it with the cloth so when its time to put it up I beat the cold.
i am going to do this for my christmas thema too i do nightmare before christmas

·
Registered
189 Posts
I'm going to try this idea this year except I'm going to try hanging the strips horizontal and stapling the strip to the house eaves. Hopefully it works!

·
Registered
53 Posts
I think it looks great. But why dont you try adding a bit of colour to them? Buy some dirt cheap WHITE trash bags, cut some strips out and randomly staple them to the back of the thing.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I think it looks great. But why dont you try adding a bit of colour to them? Buy some dirt cheap WHITE trash bags, cut some strips out and randomly staple them to the back of the thing.
I prefer black....But if white floats your boat cool...If you do try it, I would love to see pictures.

Peace,

·
Registered
1 Posts
did anyone ever try doing this horizontally across the whole front of the house? i had been thinking of getting some boards that i could tie to various metal garden poles to place in front of the windows to age the windows without connecting anything to the house/siding. i think the horizontal strips would look really neat to hide some of the pristine siding on houses now. does anyone have pictures?

edit: clarity

21 - 38 of 38 Posts