Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about hanging something from the ceilings to distract people walking through the corridors of my haunted house. I think overall it will add more suspense to what is coming ahead. I think shredded oversized trash bags will do the trick...anyone else do this and what do you use exactly?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Two years back I had a big (about 3.5' X 3.5') spider web hanging from a fishing line with several smaller spiders dangling from it. The people would walk underneath it and when they were directly beneath it, it would lower about a foot. It worked okay, but the placement was bad and most people weren't looking at it but at the cabinet of potions directly in front of them. The people who did notice it got a pretty good scare though.

·
Where wolf?
1,277 Posts
Two years back I had a big (about 3.5' X 3.5') spider web hanging from a fishing line with several smaller spiders dangling from it. The people would walk underneath it and when they were directly beneath it, it would lower about a foot. It worked okay, but the placement was bad and most people weren't looking at it but at the cabinet of potions directly in front of them. The people who did notice it got a pretty good scare though.
I think also dangling some easily broken black thread down to the height of an average persons forehead would be a great addition. It definately make ME look up. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts