Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,504 Posts
I'm at work and can't access FB. Can someone post the price. do they give the dimensions of them? Height?

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
I'm at work and can't access FB. Can someone post the price. do they give the dimensions of them? Height?
Sorry, but I don't know where Sid even saw them. In the above post, I simply figured that the prices will be along the lines of Distortions' normal costs:eek:

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,504 Posts
Sorry, but I don't know where Sid even saw them. In the above post, I simply figured that the prices will be along the lines of Distortions' normal costs:eek:
He said they were posted on distortions facebok page. I'm dying to know what they want for these little guys, if they are little.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They haven't said how tall they are, but I would say around three feet. These are the same elves that were used for their Christmas line several years ago. The cost mentioned is the "retail" price which means (I think) that there's a wholesale price for dealers, too. I'm going to email and see if these can be purchased without clothes because I wouldn't mind having at least one to use a Christmas elf and then redressing it for Halloween. For those wondering about the clothing, with the Christmas version they used a toddler size costume so that's an indication of their size.

Attached is the Christmas version.

Sid

Attachments

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,504 Posts
They haven't said how tall they are, but I would say around three feet. These are the same elves that were used for their Christmas line several years ago. The cost mentioned is the "retail" price which means (I think) that there's a wholesale price for dealers, too. I'm going to email and see if these can be purchased without clothes because I wouldn't mind having at least one to use a Christmas elf and then redressing it for Halloween. For those wondering about the clothing, with the Christmas version they used a toddler size costume so that's an indication of their size.

Attached is the Christmas version.

Sid
I'd pop for one of these if the price was in line. I'd also want one "undressed" so I could add my own creepy outfit to it. The price is relative. You know the quality is there and I like the detail on them a lot. Thanks for the info and pics!

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I sent an email asking about the height and the possibility of purchasing without clothes. When I get a reply I'll post it here. :cool:

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,504 Posts
I sent an email asking about the height and the possibility of purchasing without clothes. When I get a reply I'll post it here. :cool:
I messaged them on FB about the same thing. Will post as well if they respond.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Cute in a very demented way; if I had a use for them, (and if they were a little cheaper) I might pick up two or three of the little guys ;)

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The elves are 35" to 40" tall. I will have an answer about the non-clothed option soon.

Sid

·
Undertaker
3,205 Posts
I can't buy any of them. My daughter and her boyfriend are extremely short.....They have been very sensitive about it lately and may take it as an insult. The short jokes fly pretty thick every Christmas.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wholesale cost:
$130.50 elves without clothes and facial hair
$176.40 elves without clothes WITH facial hair

1 - 20 of 22 Posts