Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone!

I am on the hunt for the oh so controversial Distortions Unlimited Dead Dragging Dog Prop. It has proven to be quite a mission to locate one that is up for sale! Which is why I figured I would ask everyone here!

Thank you,
Zach:D

·
Registered
718 Posts
Hey Everyone!

I am on the hunt for the oh so controversial Distortions Unlimited Dead Dragging Dog Prop. It has proven to be quite a mission to locate one that is up for sale! Which is why I figured I would ask everyone here!

Thank you,
Zach:D
Well I have 2, not that it helps you since I am in South Carolina.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha its worth it! I have a TON of DU stuff.. But that ones been a challenge to find. Do you have any pictures of the prop?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha I have Krazy Kristin, Lullaby, Die Zombie Die, Possessed, Blood Thirsty, Candy Man, Mad Dog, Alien Death, the big Wizard head, 17" gargoyle, cut off male head puppet, the new pumpkin prop and Death Rising on the way! What do you have from them?

·
Registered
718 Posts
Alien death, creepy cathy, half body zombie, chomps, lullaby, ghost girl, rocking granny, Scary carrie, rockin roxie, autopsy body, death rising, wretched and my prized one die zombie die which I got signed by everyone at DU except Mondo because he left early.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And the winner is! Haha dang... I have some catching up to do! What do you think of wretched? I was thinking of getting her next.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Yea I go a little crazy for halloween props. She's fantastic! I got her at a show so this particular one Ed spent extra time painting on. But i saw one at a store last weekend and it looked good too.

·
Registered
718 Posts
I changed my profile pic to the dog so you can see it. My phone doesn't like this forum so it was easier that way.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Me too! I want significantly more then my finances allow.. But I have been pretty fortunate so far in finding great deals!

That's awesome that you got the show display... Now she's on the must have list! I can't wait for the monster of the month program to start up!

·
Registered
718 Posts
Yea same here. I have made some great connections with the local haunts and stores. I didn't do monster of the month. I am thinking they are mostly going to be masks and I'm not much of a mask fan. But who knows.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah I just got my wholesale license and I work at Halloween Asylum In Indian Orchard MA. So when I'm looking for something at a reasonable price I can usually get it, but that dogs been a tough cookie haha. I hope the monster of the month is some cool stuff, I only could afford a 3 month subscription.. So I guess that will be a good rest of the waters to see how it's going to go.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Awesome! Most stores sold out quickly after peta threw their little fit over that dog. I think they created more interest in it than it had before they said anything.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think it did.. Because even that day the prop became hard to find!

Also, thanks! Hopefully they send out some cool stuff and the program is worth the wait!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts