Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Fellow Halloween Forumer's,

I thought it was time to begin a new thread for the new Distortions Unlimited 2015 props. According to their Facebook Page they have 17 new creations that will debut this weekend at the Party Expo. I was not all that impressed with their line last year, but this years looks promising :) Cant wait to see al their new product in St Louis this March!!

Here a few new products thus far...

10978672_991264937570350_3038024979229106077_n.jpg

10945048_779475438803413_8969557093474550597_n-1.jpg

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,921 Posts
I know they're known for their gore but yipes! Pretty realistic stuff if that's your thing. They make some great stuff don't they?

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know they're known for their gore but yipes! Pretty realistic stuff if that's your thing. They make some great stuff don't they?
Their quality is out of this world as well as their customer service. I own three pieces by them and I love them! Has anyone signed up for the Monster on the Month? I think I will do that this week :)

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
I also am not into gore, but they do fantastic work. Love the witch and Frankenstein.

I have friends doing the Monster in a box and Shadowbat posted his on another thread today. I think it was the What Did You Buy Today one.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,578 Posts
Nice to see Distortions getting some love. I bought two of their pieces last year and they are amazing; The detail and build quality are top notch. All metal gears/components, not the cheap plastic crap like some other ("cough".. Spirit.."cough") suppliers. The motors on their animations are so quiet you can't even hear them. Yes, you pay more for them but the value is relative. These props are built to last. The "Frightronics" line is more affordable for the home haunter. We got great response from our Death Rising and Twitch props last year. I'm planning to pick up at least one more piece this year. Glad to see these posted. The witch looks interesting. While they do a fair amount of gory stuff, catering to pro haunts, they also have some scary but not gory itmes as well, includijng some nice static props. AND...! all made here in the USA!

F

·
0 Posts
LOVE that they put out a La Llorona prop this year! Now that's a story I wish more people knew about!
The story is very creepy.

I believe this is the first Frightronic prop that Distortions has made that turns left to right. I like it!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts