Halloween Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have placed 2 orders; the watcher and a creepy Kari prop. Both were shipped fast, and are extremely durable and well made. I will say my watcher was missing the 2 pipes for the stand, but apart from that great products and company!

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Have placed 2 orders; the watcher and a creepy Kari prop. Both were shipped fast, and are extremely durable and well made. I will say my watcher was missing the 2 pipes for the stand, but apart from that great products and company!
Give them a message...I bet they send it out ASAP....Miss the show too....ZR

·
Registered
525 Posts
Everything they make is quality and will outlast you. There's even a collectors group on fbook. I was able to pick up a Spitting Debbie animatronic used on ebay, and they helped me figure out what was wrong with her by connecting me with the guy who designed her! Really good people who will help you out even if you didn't purchase directly from them.

·
Registered
Oct 31st = scare neighbors who like candy lol
160 Posts
Glad to see all the positive reviews. I have my first distortions product on order and can't wait to receive in the coming weeks! You can probably guess from my avatar that it's Pumpkin Stalker. I debated on buying the 12' Inferno Pumpkin from HD. It was a tough decision. Inferno is taller and cheaper. But in the end my 7 year old helped me make the final decision. Pumpkin Stalker is better quality and looks better than Inferno imo.

I should add that I had a couple questions about the product before purchasing. I called Greeley CO and spoke with a girl who said she would ask the team and get back to me. Sure enough 24 hr later she called back with the answers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.