Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Minister of Macabre
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a Life-Size Non-Animated Distortions Candyman Prop (Static Version). I am asking $225 and that includes shipping. I am accepting payment through PayPal and U.S. buyers only. The prop is in excellent condition. PM me if interested.

IMG_0751.jpg

IMG_0752.jpg

IMG_0756.jpg

IMG_0755.jpg

I will ship via UPS once payment clears. I will also offer pick up if you are in the DFW area.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hello,
I know you already sold this prop. I was wondering how tall is the prop? I have been having no luck in all my searches. I have seen it described as four feet tall and six feet. Any help is appreciated.

Jason

·
Registered
875 Posts
Hello,
I know you already sold this prop. I was wondering how tall is the prop? I have been having no luck in all my searches. I have seen it described as four feet tall and six feet. Any help is appreciated.

Jason
From cues in the pictures (size of wood chips in OSB floor, distance from ceiling to head, etc.), it is easily in the 6 foot +/- range.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hello,

Jason
Around 6'3"..I've seen it in person...

Actually had one on my Distortions Unlimited order this year but had to substitute something else at the last second. Planning on ordering one in 2014 tho...

HTH,
RandalB

1 - 6 of 6 Posts