Halloween Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last year my house was being remodeled but this year I'm going all out. The theme will be an asylum for the criminally insane. This will not be your typical asylum though. You are first greeted by the asylum director welcoming you to his facility. You then walk by the cells housing the patients, but then it gets a little strange. The doctors are performing unorthodox experiments on the patients. as you go deeper you realize the doctors are not quite human.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We will have a mix of animated figures, static figures and live actors. In the 3D layout of the haunt above, the blue and red figures are live actors.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Really cool! Gives me lots of ideas. Questions though, are these all panels that you've built and somehow anchored to your front yard? How do you deal with weather? I've kinda been there/ done that with the outdoor maze building, and rain and wind can really really suck.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ElGuapoGuano, I live in California so the weather is milder here than other places. I build a skeleton of the structure using 1 1/2 inch pvc. Then I cover the entire structure with plywood and anchor them all together.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts